2020 Toyota Supra is Stateside!!! + Canada

Oxytal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MR2 SW20
Am I the only one who thought that Doug's review was positive? o_O

*edit* And I mean also, does it really matter? :p
I think it was mostly okay. He even said so that he liked the car. It's just that his information is severely skewed, like how the red trim in the interior is asymmetric.

I really do wish people review the car for what it is and not it should have been.

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
I really do wish people review the car for what it is and not it should have been.
This, exactly. Just give the car a fair chance. When the benchmark is set so high it is easy to fall short. The A90 Supra should be judged on its own merits, good, bad or indifferent. The bottom line is that for the person looking at getting one, their opinion matters most. Hopefully, the car is driven before the opinion is formed.

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Was the 50 red 25 white 25 black percentage official from Toyota? I see more whites in all pics.

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 4Runner / 99’ Lexus LX470 / Deposit 2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Was the 50 red 25 white 25 black percentage official from Toyota? I see more whites in all pics.
I think you are referring to a post I put up a few weeks ago. It was from an internal email from Toyota Corp. to a dealership. So, yes it was from Toyota, but it wasn’t in a press release or anything like that.

In a later email Toyota states how it is going to try to fill “sold orders.” I am assuming that was referring to requests that dealerships had asked for in regards to the LE.

Obviously the 50:25:25 and “filling sold orders” are contradictory. Based on people’s posts on here, it seems like just about everyone is getting the color they requested.....and it doesn’t seem that 50% of the color requests were for red.

I got the 50:25:25 info in mid-April, however, I don’t know the original date of the email, as I just received a snapshot of the Supra info. I am guessing it was Toyota’s guess of market demand....but I have no idea.

I just relay the info I get so other fanatics, like me, have something to read. I do not work at Toyota or have a direct affiliation with them.

Heywood220

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
13 FR-S, 22 Tundra, 93 325i
Just by whats out there right now that I can see (Does not include Gulf States or South East Toyota)

32.3% White, 31.4% Black, 36.3% Red

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Supra spotted at port in Jacksonville, FL

IMG_1765.JPG
Ok so we got the coast’s covered- California- Halifax,Canada- Jacksonville Florida -New Jersey!
And yet hardly any confirmation from Toyota on actual delivery dates to 99.9 % if CUSTOMERS with deposits?
Frustrating

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
Ok so we got the coast’s covered- California- Halifax,Canada- Jacksonville Florida -New Jersey!
And yet hardly any confirmation from Toyota on actual delivery dates to 99.9 % if CUSTOMERS with deposits?
Frustrating
Basically. We gotta be getting allocations here very soon.