Car(s)
2.0/21 Supra
First Name
Detective
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2.0/21 Supra
Is the downpipe catted? If not is there a fuel type smell when driving? Last did you get more burble from downpipe change? In all honesty I just want more burbleā€¦ā€¦ I thought armytrix would release 2.0 exhaust but I was just emailed they decided not to pursue?
Dude, the downpipe makes a difference, I have a catless dp (functionwerk) + catback exhaust.
The smell isn't too bad, if you drive with the windows down, you'll get a sniff when you floor it, and idle for a bit, but it's not strong.

Sound wise, it's a whole different world. I don't know with a stock exhaust with the dp how it'll sound.
But with custom exhaust, you'll sound a lot louder than a stock 3.0, and most traffic.

Mimosa901

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
Dude, the downpipe makes a difference, I have a catless dp (functionwerk) + catback exhaust.
The smell isn't too bad, if you drive with the windows down, you'll get a sniff when you floor it, and idle for a bit, but it's not strong.

Sound wise, it's a whole different world. I don't know with a stock exhaust with the dp how it'll sound.
But with custom exhaust, you'll sound a lot louder than a stock 3.0, and most traffic.
Which exhaust are you running? If you donā€™t mind me asking.

First Name
Detective
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2.0/21 Supra
Correct, I had it installed at a local shop and they didn't have any problems with it.
Be sure to get the functionwerk DP so that you don't get the CEL code.

First Name
Detective
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2.0/21 Supra
I also installed the JB4 tune, running on map 2, hoping to get a custom map soon, but just on map two the car pulls a lot harder. Just for sh!t and giggles, I raced my buddy that has 3.0 (only has a DP) from a red light about half a mile and it was a tight run.
Sponsored