Available Performance Parts for the 2021 2.0L Supra (US Market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra (future)
Well I guess for now when i get my 2.0 ill work on the basic exterior before they release some performance parts. I want a cold air intake and a axle back exhaust. Hoping they get released here soon :)

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Last edited:

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
I can't imagine anyone buying this $1,400.00 CF intake for the 2.0 Supra to make maybe a 5 HP gain, buuuuuut, I'll post it anyways.
Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh about that.......those who take the dive will do so for the "aesthetics" more than anything....:D

barasoap

First Name
Niel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
OPF filter should be behind downpipe, in that thicker element, not in downpipe. Downpipe is equipped with catalizators. No?
You're right. Ended up taking it to a shop to cut the downpipe and make an adapter. Anyone going for the HKS without changing dp just know you might need to do some extra work. Sounds sick though.
IMG-3913.jpg

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
You're right. Ended up taking it to a shop to cut the downpipe and make an adapter. Anyone going for the HKS without changing dp just know you might need to do some extra work. Sounds sick though.
IMG-3913.jpg
Yup, that's exactly what I did. had the stock flange cut off and made an adapter for the exhaust. So now I can pick up any exhaust from the 3.0. It really wasn't that difficult.

Wondered if the DP for a 3.0 would have fit. Which I think it would have but would have placed the connection further back than the stock DP.

sikedsyko

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2005 Z4
Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh about that.......those who take the dive will do so for the "aesthetics" more than anything....:D
Yeah I've never really worried about aesthetics on engine mods, but fuck that thing is hot.

21sausage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Yup, that's exactly what I did. had the stock flange cut off and made an adapter for the exhaust. So now I can pick up any exhaust from the 3.0. It really wasn't that difficult.

Wondered if the DP for a 3.0 would have fit. Which I think it would have but would have placed the connection further back than the stock DP.
Would you happen to have a picture of your exhaust system? I’m thinking of picking up the Tomei exhaust for the 3.0 and connecting it to the Functon Werk Catless DP through your method... Just hoping I don’t run into too many issues. ?

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Would you happen to have a picture of your exhaust system? I’m thinking of picking up the Tomei exhaust for the 3.0 and connecting it to the Functon Werk Catless DP through your method... Just hoping I don’t run into too many issues. ?
Nothing I can currently post up since I may have some on my imgur
probably the closest I have
but to be honest it's not difficult at all. All the bends and hangers and stuff all line up the same. I'm also actually waiting for my Function Werks DP since like march.

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Oh I really wonder how Tomei Type-D would fit into stock downpipe. I'm mostly interested of its light weight, wonder how much is there to save with titanum exhaust on the 2.0, on the 3.0 its around 14kg with Type-D, thats quite a lot.

Also, can any1 of You weight the standard system after downpipe, since you have it off anyway and prob lying around in the garrage? @Probaholic1 @Nick6fingers

We have brakes weights already, would be cool to see how much exhaust weights, then we miss the standard seats weight (3.0 ones are 22.7kg/50lbs each) and standard 18" wheels weight. :)

Last edited:

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh I really wonder how Tomei Type-D would fit into stock downpipe. I'm mostly interested of its light weight, wonder how much is there to save with titanum exhaust on the 2.0, on the 3.0 its around 14kg with Type-D, thats quite a lot.

Also, can any1 of You weight the standard system after downpipe, since you have it off anyway and prob lying around in the garrage? @Probaholic1 @Nick6fingers

We have brakes weights already, would be cool to see how much exhaust weights, then we miss the standard seats weight (3.0 ones are 22.7kg/50lbs each) and standard 18" wheels weight. :)
I'll try to see if I can find a weight scale big enough for it, but can definitely tell you that even an aftermarket exhaust with dual pipes is lighter than the stock single 2.0.

sikedsyko

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2005 Z4
Looks like the AFE exhaust is available. Who's going to pull the trigger first? I always seem to get burned with a droning exhaust when I go for something new. ?

21sausage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Nothing I can currently post up since I may have some on my imgur
probably the closest I have
but to be honest it's not difficult at all. All the bends and hangers and stuff all line up the same. I'm also actually waiting for my Function Werks DP since like march.
If you pre-ordered the DP from Kenji Garage, the next shipment is expected to come in by the end of May. That’s what they told me this past week. ? Were these pics taken in Azusa, CA? ?

Last edited:

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you pre-ordered the DP from Kenji Garage, the next shipment is expected to come in by the end of May. That’s what they told me this past week. ? Were these pics taken in Azusa, CA? ?
I actually did, good to know. I was going to message him and ask. I did message him like a month or 2 ago and said initially late April/mid May to late May so hopefully comes up sooon.

Yeah, they were taken at ACH lol.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.