Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

This was probably one of the most annoying twat reviews I’ve seen on the 2.0L. First, all of these guys seem watch one review and simply regurgitate the same shit that someone else has already said. Secondly, this was like a car review from a person who appears to know almost nothing about automotives and/or driving itself.

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
This was probably one of the most annoying twat reviews I’ve seen on the 2.0L. First, all of these guys seem watch one review and simply regurgitate the same shit that someone else has already said. Secondly, this was like a car review from a person who appears to know almost nothing about automotives and/or driving itself.
Yeah. It's almost like they're all reading the same script.....call it a BMW, compare it to the 3.0 and say it's not as fast or doesn't sound as good and call it a day.
What these morons don't understand is that by being 7k-10k cheaper, its competition isn't even the 3.0, now is it? :rolleyes1:

Reactions: max

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l

Dyno, 100-200, track driving. Dont forget to Auto transalte german subtitles to eng.

Last edited:

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l

Basically better handling, more agile, more sporty/less gt than the 3.0, less weight gives noticeable difference in handling. The trade off is lack of character compared to 6cyl, engine wise.
So if you value handling, agility the most: 2.0, || speed, character: 3.0

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Did a little spirited driving today. tried to keep it "subtle" as I only have 300 mi. on the clock but I took an on-ramp and gave it a little "goose" and the tale kicked out but recovered very nicely. I can say that based upon the test drive I did with the 3.0, that little incident would probably have gone a little different and NOT for the best.....;)

I absolutely LUV this car and if Toyota had to " get in bed" with BMW to make it, so damn be it!!!!! My favorite review is the one with the "tuner/track", balding guy who talks about why the 2.0 makes the most "tuning" sense......

Sarah n tuned one is ok as well.....