2021 Toyota Supra…been some time…which oil brand & weight?

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
For people casually browsing this and other threads about oil, please don't spend too much time going through these pages with fine too combs cause you'll end up find a LOT of conflicting information and claims, both of which tend to seem valid and likely are to some degree. Assess your driving habits, your location and conditions, go with something you feel comfortable with and enjoy it.
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I followed the manual: 0W-20. I used Mobil 1. I don't really buy into the anecdotal "my cousin's brother's best friend knows cars and said to use 5W-30". My car is used on spirited back roads, the track, and occasional errands.
How many miles on your Supra?

-RJM

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
More importantly... Does anyone recommend a particular AMSOIL? I've always been a fan of their product. Euro or Signature series?

Just curious lol

Hexel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Amsoil European 0w-20 exceeds manufacturing specs - best protection

iTaaa

First Name
Chang Jian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Odyssey
1 year ownership, 28k miles, living in the north east, never seen a garage, drive to work in traffic and on weekends I do my best not to meet state troopers; I've used Amsoil 0W-20 since December and no issues. Before then I've used Pennzoil 0W-20 full synthetic and Royal Purple 5W-20 as well. Noticeably better mileage on the amsoil and content thus far.
Hi, how often do you change the Amsoil engine oil?

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Hi, how often do you change the Amsoil engine oil?
Every 6000 miles if you drive it hard and often. I’ve since swapped to redline 5w30 and my most went fill lasted 10k miles from august 22 to march 23. I daily my car so I simply pay attention to its behavior and act when I need to.

With warmer temps on the way I’ll likely change again around august just cause I’ll be on it this summer.