NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
So Raiti’s video on the A91 and pricing premiers tomorrow at 7AM

Sponsored

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
How the power "dies" at 5k rpm? :crazy: It's not 3.0 diesel, or is it? Looking at the dyno - sure max power is achieved at 5000 but 95% of it is carried almost flat till 6500 and it starts to rapidly fall at 6700, so there is 300 "dead" RPM till 7k that can be felt in a 3.0 too, max torque starts to fall around 4700, in a simillar fashion to 3.0. Basically both engines follow same pattern, which is understandable since B48 comes from B58. Redline at 6200? There is 500 more to go with, easily. And he also claims there is only mid range in this car from like 3 to 5k rpm :confused:

Really, such low level journalism shouldnt be even published. His 3.0 review is also "bright". Almost not feeling additional power (which is around 70 at the crank actually), car got not good enough brakes
(in ROAD conditions, on the car that stops like M4Comp, ok lol), he even got no idea what tires are on the car (MPS 4S and 295 OR 285 at the back? Really?) and he sums it up he would prefer to drive Audi TT :doh: Do I have to say more... ? I'm not agaisnt criticism but it should be well argumented and from someone that knows what is he talking about. Anyway, he cooked the brakes on the road and the way he steers through thight corners is a dead giveway how much he "knows" what is he doing.
Compared to Savagegeese or Albon quality review, its such a waste of time.
Terrible, really :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
I guess 2 worst "reviews" I have seen so far and I saw all of them. Poor driving accompanied by random words. My grandma would put better content.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How the power "dies" at 5k rpm? :crazy: It's not 3.0 diesel, or is it? Looking at the dyno - sure max power is achieved at 5000 but 95% of it is carried almost flat till 6500 and it starts to rapidly fall at 6700, so there is 300 "dead" RPM till 7k that can be felt in a 3.0 too, max torque starts to fall around 4700, in a simillar fashion to 3.0. Basically both engines follow same pattern, which is understandable since B48 comes from B58. Redline at 6200? There is 500 more to go with, easily. And he also claims there is only mid range in this car from like 3 to 5k rpm :confused:

Really, such low level journalism shouldnt be even published. His 3.0 review is also "bright". Almost not feeling additional power (which is around 70 at the crank actually), car got not good enough brakes
(in ROAD conditions, on the car that stops like M4Comp, ok lol), he even got no idea what tires are on the car (MPS 4S and 295 OR 285 at the back? Really?) and he sums it up he would prefer to drive Audi TT :doh: Do I have to say more... ? I'm not agaisnt criticism but it should be well argumented and from someone that knows what is he talking about. Anyway, he cooked the brakes on the road and the way he steers through thight corners is a dead giveway how much he "knows" what is he doing.
Compared to Savagegeese or Albon quality review, its such a waste of time.
Terrible, really :thumbsdown:
Yeah, he’s not my favorite YouTube hack.

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS400
Maybe I grew up in a different era, but some of these YouTube guys don’t impress me with their car knowledge at all. Some of their analysis is contradictory and inconsistent.Yeah, I get that they get to drive a lot of cars, but things they decide to pick out, comparisons they decide to make sometimes make me feel like they are.. intellectually challenged to say the least.
:dunno:
Or it reminds me of that college professor that didn’t even read your report and instead, read 2 paragraphs in a 40 page report and decided to pick on what was on that and called it a day.:hmm:

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Maybe I grew up in a different era, but some of these YouTube guys don’t impress me with their car knowledge at all. Some of their analysis is contradictory and inconsistent.Yeah, I get that they get to drive a lot of cars, but things they decide to pick out, comparisons they decide to make sometimes make me feel like they are.. intellectually challenged to say the least.
:dunno:
Or it reminds me of that college professor that didn’t even read your report and instead, read 2 paragraphs in a 40 page report and decided to pick on what was on that and called it a day.:hmm:
Well, it mirrors the “entertainification” of reporting/news in general. YouTube is certainly entertainment. I’d expect real automotive journalism to only really be alive in the narrowest sliver of the segment.