2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
I keep expecting to come on here to see that the "recession" has finally caught up to this car and the prices have gone down but that does not appear to be the case, lol.
It honestly sucks but in the case of the A91-MT, unless you were lucky/really early or are an employee/special connections, you’re not getting it for MSRP.

I do see used examples going for less, but the BEST deal I’ve seen on a 3.0 is 2k off MSRP and that’s for a base AT.
Sponsored

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
There are a bunch of supras en route to my area. 30 units or so. Dealer says my bird lands in nine days.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra Premium MT Stratosphere Blue
Sounds like I finally got an allocation for a 3.0 premium in stratosphere at MSRP. I ended up switching to a new dealer and they were able to get it on the first round of allocations.

The other dealer I was working with had a deposit since April of last year and they still don't have one.

I really hate Toyota's allocation process.
congrats man! I ended up calling another dealer and joining the waitlist as well, said there was only 2 people on the waitlist in front and checked their inventory which has already gotten their 2 allocations, so hopefully things will work out for a strato blue MT!

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I officially picked mine up last night at temecula valley. Absolute White 3.0 Prem GR MT. Can any admins here help me change my user name. haha
What was your build date?

Mine was 01/09 so I'm expecting the car early April-ish I guess.

A91Tempest

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT
What was your build date?

Mine was 01/09 so I'm expecting the car early April-ish I guess.
honestly not too sure. I have one reserved at mission valley that im supposed to get in march. But 3 weeks ago temecula valley ended up calling me back saying they had one coming in that was supposed to arrive on the 29th of jan but arrived earlier than expected. arrived on the 20th, took 3 days to prep it. had 7 miles on it.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I officially picked mine up last night at temecula valley. Absolute White 3.0 Prem GR MT. Can any admins here help me change my user name. haha
And get this guy an avatar while you're at it!

djmad

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ Supra MT, 07’ 328i MT, 20’ Civic AT
Congrats man! I had them in my spreadsheet for MT dealers. Called them in mid-December, but they didn’t give me an ETA for the vehicle.

arrived on the 20th, took 3 days to prep it. had 7 miles on it.
Got mine with 6 miles, but they had to spend a few hours prepping mine. Ending up leaving the lot with 11 miles on it.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats man! I had them in my spreadsheet for MT dealers. Called them in mid-December, but they didn’t give me an ETA for the vehicle.

Got mine with 6 miles, but they had to spend a few hours prepping mine. Ending up leaving the lot with 11 miles on it.
What was the build date on your car? Trying to get an idea of what I should expect.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah sounds like 3 months from the build date +/- a couple of weeks is pretty typical

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
honestly not too sure. I have one reserved at mission valley that im supposed to get in march. But 3 weeks ago temecula valley ended up calling me back saying they had one coming in that was supposed to arrive on the 29th of jan but arrived earlier than expected. arrived on the 20th, took 3 days to prep it. had 7 miles on it.
can i have your allocation for the other dealer? is it at msrp? :D

A91Tempest

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT
can i have your allocation for the other dealer? is it at msrp? :D

I don't know if i can just pass it off. but I'm going to contact them today and ask for my $500 deposit back. I'll post on here as soon as I do. If I were you I would probably call them and ask if you can be on the list just in case someone pulls out of the deposit. & it is definitely not MSRP. all of san diego through LA location is marked up at least 7k. irvine being 20k and hollywood being 30k (HAHA).

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
What was the build date on your car? Trying to get an idea of what I should expect.
My build date and 11/08 - and expected delivery is between 2/7 to 3/24 per all the tracking sites.
Sponsored