2024 Mustang Dark Horse vs Lotus Emira, M2, Supra, Camaro, Challenger — Cammisa Ultimate Drag Race

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
Damn it feels good to be an M2 owner LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :) Ugly and heavy ugly and heavy.........so they keep saying lol :):headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Well at least you're the only one that has to look at it in your garage
It better be faster in a straight line with damn near 500 herspers

Ruman

First Name
Ruman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium

Zoomie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 RSX, 2021 4Runner, 2023 GR Supra 3.0MT
Track and drag times are all well and good. I'd love to see some more relevant comparisons.

How will my car do against a dual motor Tesla who floors it on wet pavement in a 50km/h zone between stoplights 200' apart? How badly will I bog when I miss the shift into second?

When a 17 yr old in a beat-up, murdered out, 1997 Altima tries to cut me off at a merge, will I have to push my pedal 1/3 of the way to the floor to gap him or will it require 1/2 pedal to really send a message?

How about telling me how hard the Rivian truck will slam into the back of my Supra when he floors it to keep up with me and I have to brake for the next stop sign?

Is there some sort of score to judge how badly someone's ego is hurt by my car existing within 100' of their pride and joy lifted truck?

(Also, watch the Supra nose dip at 6:45. First to second dropped revs hard which caused the nose to dump. That would explain the slightly slower than expected 12.9)

Last edited:

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
12.9@111 in an MT
That's quite a bit slower than a ZF
A LOT slower actually
Yeah google says a 2022 AT is 12.1 seconds at 117 mph.

Will have to watch when I’m off work - but did Cammisa use the stock tires? The stock PSS are absolute garbage for drag racing… great for sliding around though.

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
Other than the Dark Horse, every other car in this comparison is a price bracket and a half above the Supra.

Considering that I think it did pretty well. The M2 MSRP is $63.2k, The Emira starts at $130k for the V6 MT. Even the Dark horse, by the time you add the track pack is like $66k.

So, yeah it did come last but it's also the cheapest car there by a decent margin so I respect the performance it put up

Edited to fix M2 MSRP
Sponsored

Last edited: