A90/ A91 FTP charge pipes

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
Hey, I'm just saying, you have the bar and don't have any problems. It's probably fine then. Just saying these engines move a lot. Especially after the motor mount reservoirs get a little stretchy.
I’ll continue to monitor for any contact. The second I see an issue it will get replaced and I’ll share my findings here. I would imagine the Tanabe bar would raise similar concerns since it goes over the engine.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Anyone actually driving these hard knows those bars don’t do anything positive.

Cue “bruh? I drive Uber hard on my midnight runz!”

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone actually driving these hard knows those bars don’t do anything positive.

Cue “bruh? I drive Uber hard on my midnight runz!”
Same applies to your 3M taped on fake duck bill spoiler. Doesn’t do anything positive for the car on your track days speed racer. But I’m sure you like the way it looks.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Same applies to your 3M taped on fake duck bill spoiler. Doesn’t do anything positive for the car on your track days speed racer. But I’m sure you like the way it looks.
don’t sleep on the tape itself though. There is serious aero help on with tape.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Try again. Would you like to tell me (with proof) your current lap times “speed racer” on your local tracks?

Since you put Shelby in your username and you own a Shelby I’m going to assume you’re a F’in poser. Do you own a Shelby jacket too? I bet you have a hat too.

17627BD9-6E86-491B-B34A-449B47C20812.jpeg

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Try again. Would you like to tell me (with proof) your current lap times “speed racer” on your local tracks?

Since you put Shelby in your username and you own a Shelby I’m going to assume you’re a F’in poser. Do you own a Shelby jacket too? I bet you have a hat too.

17627BD9-6E86-491B-B34A-449B47C20812.jpeg
Wow, all the hostility. Your avatar pic shows a lick’m stick’m spoiler. The one you added isn’t any better but I’m sure you wind tunnel tested it and have supporting, tested front aero.
Don’t be jealous of my real track car and throw insults, it’s very revealing to your maturity level when that’s the first thing you go to.
Yes you are so cool and so fast and so badass. Is that better for your fragile ego?

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Feels like I’m back in 8th grade again. I’m surprised nobody has brought up their dad’s fighting skills yet though.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Jesus, I thought this thread was about a charge pipe. Since when did it become the House of Representatives?!?

• Love
Reactions: zrk

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Wow, all the hostility. Your avatar pic shows a lick’m stick’m spoiler. The one you added isn’t any better but I’m sure you wind tunnel tested it and have supporting, tested front aero.
Don’t be jealous of my real track car and throw insults, it’s very revealing to your maturity level when that’s the first thing you go to.
Yes you are so cool and so fast and so badass. Is that better for your fragile ego?
All the actual data is published. You threw the first insult. Your fragile ego took the bait with my bar comment. I’m sure your KANSAI bar brings all the boys to the yard though.

You do have a Shelby jacket don’t you?

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
That wing is wind tunnel tested though…

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All the actual data is published. You threw the first insult. Your fragile ego took the bait with my bar comment. I’m sure your KANSAI bar brings all the boys to the yard though.

You do have a Shelby jacket don’t you?
I can tell your just a kid and won’t waste my time. If you’re not, you sure act and speak like one.
Oh you burned me so good. I’m sure all your internet buddies think you’re the best.
Sponsored