Romel Roze

First Name
Romel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
They figure with all the carbon fiber fan boys, this will be a big draw. Lol
I am one of the idiots that reaponded to a Toyota survey with regards to what updates I would like to see made to the Supra and I mentioned that I would like to see more carbon fiber options. I mean a carbon fiber steering wheel and other interior pieces in carbon fiber would have been nice instead of just the one little area on the center console that is carbon fiber. Aero is cool but only if I like it lol. Sorry, but this is not what I had in mind. Lol

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I am one of the idiots that reaponded to a Toyota survey with regards to what updates I would like to see made to the Supra and I mentioned that I would like to see more carbon fiber options. I mean a carbon fiber steering wheel and other interior pieces in carbon fiber would have been nice instead of just the one little area on the center console that is carbon fiber. Aero is cool but only if I like it lol. Sorry, but this is not what I had in mind. Lol
I did the same but I wanted a carbon roof at least. Lol

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
That's why clean, stock cars like with the MKIV go for way more money than modded ones..... because tunable cars are more valuable..... ?
Mods take value away. They do not add value.
Exactly. Majority of Supra buyers will never tune their car, and most people buying used want the warranty. Every once in awhile someone will mod their car tastefully and get most of their cost back, but more often than not mods reduce the value. And some people also go way to far with aesthetic mods and the car and it can kill resale.

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
Also, oof - it really bothers me that the hatch is popped open in the pictures!
lol, and Toyota took those pictures in a wind tunnel, too. Apparently that expensive carbon fiber spoiler doesn't add enough downforce to, you know, latch the hatch.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
lol, and Toyota took those pictures in a wind tunnel, too. Apparently that expensive carbon fiber spoiler doesn't add enough downforce to, you know, latch the hatch.
Funny story, the other day, we took my wife's STI out on the highway. At some point, I must have accidentally hit the trunk button instead of traction control - not 100% sure that's how it happened, but it opened somehow, so had to have been me!

Anyway - the door/trunk open warning didn't pop up until we were doing 80 on the highway. Thankfully, that park bench on the rear kept the trunk lid closed for the few miles until we got back off of the highway. Only saw it move slightly when we hit a good-sized dip on the highway.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
One of these JUST arrived at my local dealership and they want 65k plus a 5k markup so 70k before tt&L. Its hard to even consider that when you can buy a launch edition or 3.0 premium for 55k and have 15k to put into all the carbon you want but then again some people want the plaque.
There's a launch edition on carguru with like 35mi and the guy wants 100k ? and 2 local to me in bowling green less then 100 miles each and they want 75k and theyre 2020s

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
One of these JUST arrived at my local dealership and they want 65k plus a 5k markup so 70k before tt&L. Its hard to even consider that when you can buy a launch edition or 3.0 premium for 55k and have 15k to put into all the carbon you want but then again some people want the plaque.
There's a launch edition on carguru with like 35mi and the guy wants 100k ? and 2 local to me in bowling green less then 100 miles each and they want 75k and theyre 2020s
I'd be happy to get $60k for my launch edition with 3000 miles. It's a wet dream for $75k plus

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Should have had the carbon roof and at least carbon mirrors standard, do that, add the Japan trd exhaust, and and claim it makes 400 hp, And then I can see all day this being work 65k, without that, I'll just be waiting to buy the rear spats from my local dealer for a couple hundred bucks

PhantomCypher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra A91-CF Edition
Got one for MSRP. Every dealer from Kansas to Rhode Island wants to $3k lowest all the way up to 10k over sticker before TTL.

EDIT: a dealer in Illinois wants $24k over sticker. Yes you read that right a $67k sticker selling for $91k!

Last edited:

Drillerkc74

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 supra black on black
The USA price is closing in on Canada!!! And our dollar is stronger so we win

HtownSupra94

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Dealership down here in Texas is asking $84k for theirs lol. I said "I'll buy it from you for MSRP, but nothing more." LMAO.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
LOL dealership in Northern California wants 90k for their CF edition.
Which dealership is this? I would like to see this in person. The A91-CF is alright, not at that price point though. I do like the interior of it but when i was entertaining the idea for the supra in the first place last year, the only supra i wanted was the Blue A91. Unique color to really set it apart from the others out there. Replica kits will be out pretty soon (if not already) for the A91-CF parts, outside of that, there is not much differentiation. I'll stick with my A91 until they come out with a Supra with the S58.
Sponsored