All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

UCLAKoolman

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
So Mark with SG stands alone in his simping for the Z. How are these other teams having such a starkly different experience with this car?

"Get off the track"... Lmao

I really like Throttle House, their production quality is great and the dialogue is reminiscent of to good ol' days of Top Gear
Sponsored

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Its sounds like a 4cyl Corolla LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ok ouch.

Its a GT but they moved on to a Camaro. Specific intent of a Camaro model for track use.

The markups are going to kill this car. Let it be sold at the factory price.

Overall good fun video and a nice set of reviewers to provide the feedback.

Performance wise it reviews similar to a 370Z overall. GT, weak brakes at the limit and not really ready for track use. At least they have no oil temp issues that were well known in the 370Z.

Why was the gearbox grinidng into 2nd...............

GT car should have a touch more comfortable seats. They appear to not like them overall.

Blackbeard

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
with the way this is rolling out i wouldnt be surprised if the chassis goes from RZ34 to RRZ34

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Why was the gearbox grinidng into 2nd...............

im sure this Was just a press car that’s had thousands of miles beat on. Some probably not as good with a manual as others. No one else has mentioned any issue with the transmission grinding.

Blackbeard

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
im sure this Was just a press car that’s had thousands of miles beat on. Some probably not as good with a manual as others. No one else has mentioned any issue with the transmission grinding.
so u can read into it one of 2 ways the tranny doesnt like a little abuse at all or these scum bag reviewers are mistreating this poor car bastards lol ...

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
The Z's gearbox from the 370/350 had many owners complaining about gearbox grinding. However I've seen people complain about the same thing with other makes like the 86 and some other sporty cars. I'll stick to my ZF8 box.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Even as not a fan of the Z i can't blame or worry about the 2nd gear too much at this point. To be fair this demo has been passed around like a $2 Ho and probably had a bunch of non-stick abled boys blow their loads on her.

Be interesting to see the warranty promises kept when half come in for warranty things like a grinding second gear knowing the abilities and driving profiles of your typical Z driver

MKV2021

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 premium
The Straight Pipes did a review as well, and the results were similar: mixed, at best.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
On the Z page they had a good thread with a employee in the know at Nissan NA going...

They straight up shot him in the head today over pricing
Well if anything these honest reviews, so not SG's, might stop dealers from asking too much ADM. Because if they price them past the competition, this will be the last Z we'll see.