All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
NISMO spied
2024-Nissan-Z-Nismo-1024x576.jpg
2024-Nissan-Z-Nismo-2-1024x768.jpg
2024-Nissan-Z-Nismo-3-1024x768.jpg

2024-Nissan-Z-Nismo-5-1024x768.jpg
I kind of hate those angled side pieces in the rear bumper, reminds me of an early 2000's body kit. The rear was such a clean and sleek design before, I think the move would just be to make the diffuser carbon fiber and add some cutouts behind the rear wheels
Sponsored

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I kind of hate those angled side pieces in the rear bumper, reminds me of an early 2000's body kit. The rear was such a clean and sleek design before, I think the move would just be to make the diffuser carbon fiber and add some cutouts behind the rear wheels
looking at the Z AND the 24 GTR NISMO, it feels like their new design language

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
More issues for the Z lol...

Stop Sale on the Z -- for Paint and Headlamps (as of Jan 18)

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/t...-z-for-paint-and-headlamps-as-of-jan-18.1651/

fb_img_1674910502280-jpg.jpg
If the paint is still ok, the fix is just putting a small piece of rubber between the headlight and the front bumper for both sides to stop them from rubbing against each other, sounds a bit like hack job but the Zs that don't have this problem from the factory were "fixed" at the factory in the same way. So basically a permanent flaw that has to rely on a janky repair to prevent further problems.

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
If the paint is still ok, the fix is just putting a small piece of rubber between the headlight and the front bumper for both sides to stop them from rubbing against each other, sounds a bit like hack job but the Zs that don't have this problem from the factory were "fixed" at the factory in the same way. So basically a permanent flaw that has to rely on a janky repair to prevent further problems.
I mean when you buy a 20 yr old NEW car it is bound to have some 20yr old problems šŸ˜‚

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I mean when you buy a 20 yr old NEW car it is bound to have some 20yr old problems šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s a shame because I really liked the previous gen Z. Pretty innovative for itā€™s time. Maybe theyā€™re saving up for an all EVs lineup like the majority of the other manufacturers?

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Itā€™s a shame because I really liked the previous gen Z. Pretty innovative for itā€™s time. Maybe theyā€™re saving up for an all EVs lineup like the majority of the other manufacturers?
They went 'efficient' aka cheap on the reboot of the 'Z" its a bit of halo car and has some mystique I suppose. Clearly not worth a dime more than a new 2009 370Z lol!!!!!!!!! Since its more 370Z than anything else.............

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I love the clowns over thereā€¦ ā€œif Toyota made a all Toyota Supra for 60k Iā€™d buy itā€ but as long as I donā€™t pay mark up Iā€™m ok with shitty Nissan quality and all the issues I keep fixing on my Q60 that are the same parts on the ā€œnewā€ Z hahahaha

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
I love the clowns over thereā€¦ ā€œif Toyota made a all Toyota Supra for 60k Iā€™d buy itā€ but as long as I donā€™t pay mark up Iā€™m ok with shitty Nissan quality and all the issues I keep fixing on my Q60 that are the same parts on the ā€œnewā€ Z hahahaha
That guy that you're referring to seems to have a bit of a history with Nissan, he even had one of the Subaru models that were plague by head gasket failures that just straight up dump engine oil out of between the cylinder heads and the block. So yeah, truly a certified clown.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Pac-Man and wonder bread combination of an exterior. Can't do it.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
https://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/a42358903/2023-performance-car-of-the-year/

" A tad quicker at 1:33.4 was the new Nissan Z. Sure, it has 400 hp, but itā€™s also more eager to slide than the Subaru. Thatā€™s great for smiles but bad for lap times. Alas, early in our testing, the Zā€™s suspension suffered damage after hitting a curb on Monticelloā€™s tight switchback after the straight. Every other car hit that curb repeatedly for two full days without a problem, but it put the Z out of the competition almost before it started. "

embarrassing
finished 2nd to last and several less hp cars trounced it

Last edited: