All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
For me this car is very color dependent. Silver or Grey is bad in my opinion. I do not like the car the more I see it. The styling is a mess with too much throwback/retro emphasis.

I will test it but will not buy. Keeping the Supra and have M240i on order. In this configuration but with tan interior.
M240i Spec.jpg
M240i A.jpg

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I bet the Nismo version will be very cool!

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Not all Z owners are fans of the new one -- from another forum

viewpost.gif

Sorry, but the white just proves what I've thought all along. No dice. I used to be excited. Then my feelings started dropping. Now I'm purely negative. Again I say sorry. Looks are subjective for sure. I reserve my final decision to a real life viewing, but for now, blech.

This thing is less than a 370 in every way except HP and an available 9 spat.

Looks wise its 3 steps backwards from a 370. Its almost ugly to me. The design goal was obviously a 5 car mix up but it fails. It looks like a 370Z with a new bottom, and not a good one. The black roof thing is a cover up to hide the 370 same top. It's trying to take the old 370 and make it Jag and Aston Martin, but completely fails. Or at least 90% fail.

I'm glad Nissan tried. But they need to get their stuff in order. This effort is embarrassing to me. I predict this car will be a big huge sales flop.

Nissan needs a new design and project management team. Their recent offerings suck.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
Sponsored