All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
The only 3 colors you can get with body color roof are black, dark gray, and dark red metallic.

Silver, gray, blue, yellow, red and white all ONLY come with the black roof.

Force you to have black roof with so many colors....why?
Sponsored

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
In case you havent noticed - dealers and the maker want orders before full road tests are published.

The new M240i has been evaluated in static fashion but not road test. Those tests are going on but the full release is 16 Nov and all that testing with factory cars in CA will be released at 6pm that day.

Dealers have allocations and cars are literally ordered and built but no press is coming out till that date.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
What about the cars at the fancy presentations? Let one of the many car review houses like Throttle House test it at their track.

That’s the content we really want to see.

-RJM
I don't recall we've heard weight specs yet; that and no reviews from anyone leads me to think they're concerned about how it stacks up against the premium sports car segment.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
What about the cars at the fancy presentations? Let one of the many car review houses like Throttle House test it at their track.

That’s the content we really want to see.

-RJM
I'm assuming you are talking about the blue and yellow one? From what I understand those two are hand built pre-production cars and not everything works on them. I also wouldn't be surprised if the final tuning and calibration are set.

If we turn back time it was about 6 months after the J29's debut that we got any test drives and comparisons.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
There wont be much for hands on impression until release day.

Can you order yet? No. Its not out for orders at all. When dealer ordering opens then the info flow will be interesting.
Preceding that will be the normal press releases with specs and pricing that is reflected on the web page for building one when that page is active.

Nothing on this car is going to be avail for the very near time. They are just building the hype and positioning it for its release.

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
In case you havent noticed - dealers and the maker want orders before full road tests are published.

The new M240i has been evaluated in static fashion but not road test. Those tests are going on but the full release is 16 Nov and all that testing with factory cars in CA will be released at 6pm that day.

Dealers have allocations and cars are literally ordered and built but no press is coming out till that date.
I wondered that myself. There’s been NO number at all except hp and torque. Found that very odd and super sketchy.