Yes - but in the right way.
OP OP razorlab Well-Known Member First Name Bryan Joined Oct 2, 2021 Threads 29 Messages 8,780 Reaction score 17,223 Location NY Car(s) Not a Corvette. Dec 19, 2022 Thread starter #31 Evolution said: Yes - but in the right way. Click to expand... Sponsored
zrk Well-Known Member First Name Zack Joined Apr 20, 2021 Threads 80 Messages 8,472 Reaction score 14,122 Location Chicago, IL Car(s) 2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black Dec 19, 2022 #32 SuupYota said: If I see @razorlab or @zrk in a thread I read it. Also, I'm an asshole and avoid all people. What you can surmise from that, is thy answer. Click to expand... So, you listen to me if you wanna go fast, and @razorlab if you want to waste all your time turning. Makes sense.
SuupYota said: If I see @razorlab or @zrk in a thread I read it. Also, I'm an asshole and avoid all people. What you can surmise from that, is thy answer. Click to expand... So, you listen to me if you wanna go fast, and @razorlab if you want to waste all your time turning. Makes sense.
underdonk Well-Known Member Joined Jan 6, 2021 Threads 44 Messages 1,871 Reaction score 1,881 Location USA Car(s) '21 Supra 3.0 Premium Dec 19, 2022 #33 zrk said: So, you listen to me if you wanna go fast, and @razorlab if you want to waste all your time turning. Makes sense. Click to expand... *In a straight line
zrk said: So, you listen to me if you wanna go fast, and @razorlab if you want to waste all your time turning. Makes sense. Click to expand... *In a straight line
Evolution Well-Known Member First Name Sean Joined Mar 10, 2021 Threads 18 Messages 2,246 Reaction score 3,717 Location CA Car(s) 21 Supra Dec 19, 2022 #34 underdonk said: *In a straight line Click to expand... Which is.... boring
OP OP razorlab Well-Known Member First Name Bryan Joined Oct 2, 2021 Threads 29 Messages 8,780 Reaction score 17,223 Location NY Car(s) Not a Corvette. Dec 19, 2022 Thread starter #35 zrk said: So, you listen to me if you wanna go fast, and @razorlab if you want to waste all your time turning. Makes sense. Click to expand...
zrk said: So, you listen to me if you wanna go fast, and @razorlab if you want to waste all your time turning. Makes sense. Click to expand...
OP OP razorlab Well-Known Member First Name Bryan Joined Oct 2, 2021 Threads 29 Messages 8,780 Reaction score 17,223 Location NY Car(s) Not a Corvette. Dec 19, 2022 Thread starter #36 underdonk said: *In a straight line Click to expand...
OP OP razorlab Well-Known Member First Name Bryan Joined Oct 2, 2021 Threads 29 Messages 8,780 Reaction score 17,223 Location NY Car(s) Not a Corvette. Dec 19, 2022 Thread starter #37 Evolution said: Which is.... boring Click to expand...
6SPDA91 Well-Known Member Joined Sep 28, 2022 Threads 1 Messages 350 Reaction score 254 Location MidSouth Car(s) Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT Dec 19, 2022 #38 I won't lie... based on the thread title I was absolutely going to agree with you being an asshole regardless of the context. Now I feel justified in my decision after reading your first post. Make me change my mind.
I won't lie... based on the thread title I was absolutely going to agree with you being an asshole regardless of the context. Now I feel justified in my decision after reading your first post. Make me change my mind.
OP OP razorlab Well-Known Member First Name Bryan Joined Oct 2, 2021 Threads 29 Messages 8,780 Reaction score 17,223 Location NY Car(s) Not a Corvette. Dec 19, 2022 Thread starter #39 6SPDA91 said: I won't lie... based on the thread title I was absolutely going to agree with you being an asshole regardless of the context. Now I feel justified in my decision after reading your first post. Make me change my mind. Click to expand...
6SPDA91 said: I won't lie... based on the thread title I was absolutely going to agree with you being an asshole regardless of the context. Now I feel justified in my decision after reading your first post. Make me change my mind. Click to expand...
J29DB03 Well-Known Member Joined Dec 14, 2021 Threads 4 Messages 2,321 Reaction score 4,713 Location US Car(s) 2021 3.0 Dec 19, 2022 #40 If people think you’re an asshole sounds to me like it’s their problem, not yours.
kaj Well-Known Member First Name Jason Joined Aug 6, 2022 Threads 35 Messages 2,219 Reaction score 2,552 Location Fresno, CA Car(s) '00 360 / '69 Charger Dec 19, 2022 #41 J29DB03 said: If people think you’re an asshole sounds to me like it’s their problem, not yours. Click to expand... So if one person is an asshole, it's everyone else's problem, not theirs? ?
J29DB03 said: If people think you’re an asshole sounds to me like it’s their problem, not yours. Click to expand... So if one person is an asshole, it's everyone else's problem, not theirs? ?
SD_MK Well-Known Member Joined May 10, 2020 Threads 24 Messages 2,037 Reaction score 4,030 Location SD Car(s) 2020 3.0 Premium Vehicle Showcase 1 Dec 24, 2022 #42 you're solid.
Xproplayer Well-Known Member First Name Aaron Joined Apr 2, 2022 Threads 7 Messages 270 Reaction score 255 Location Bay Area, California Car(s) 2021 Supra White Dec 24, 2022 #43 Who r u
MoTeC_R Well-Known Member First Name Tom Joined Aug 13, 2022 Threads 17 Messages 669 Reaction score 919 Location Ohio Car(s) A91-CF Dec 24, 2022 #44
AyeBird Well-Known Member Joined Mar 5, 2022 Threads 2 Messages 152 Reaction score 202 Location California Car(s) Bagged 9th gen Accord and hopefully, an A90. Dec 24, 2022 #45 I will leave this here. ? Sponsored