AMS Alpha 6 Reviews?

GhostSZN

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 A90, '11 R8 V10, '10 R35, '08 350Z
hey guys, I've recently got the opportunity from a friend to get into an Alpha 6 kit for for a great deal, however I can't find hardly anyone running them. Is there a reason for that that I'm unaware of? The value proposition seems to be solid, after I part-out the pieces I no longer need after A6 install (intake/stock turbo/AMS catted DP w the kit), I'll be in for about $2,500. For my power goals (+/-600bhp), I'm aware a Pure800 would be more than sufficient however I feel the AMS may be a better option long term as well (higher ceiling etc?). So far, is my line of reasoning correct, and is there anything crucial I'm missing?
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
hey guys, I've recently got the opportunity from a friend to get into an Alpha 6 kit for for a great deal, however I can't find hardly anyone running them. Is there a reason for that that I'm unaware of? The value proposition seems to be solid, after I part-out the pieces I no longer need after A6 install (intake/stock turbo/AMS catted DP w the kit), I'll be in for about $2,500. For my power goals (+/-600bhp), I'm aware a Pure800 would be more than sufficient however I feel the AMS may be a better option long term as well (higher ceiling etc?). So far, is my line of reasoning correct, and is there anything crucial I'm missing?
The AMS kits are great, the problem is the price tag. If you get a good deal, then go for it.

They are using an older generation turbo, the fast big turbo guys are mostly using the G35-900/1050s, or Xona.

OP
OP
GhostSZN

GhostSZN

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 A90, '11 R8 V10, '10 R35, '08 350Z
Awesome, that pretty much settles my decision. I'm 100% fine w not making massive power (for now). Anything in the truly "fast" category might cause me to Mustang myself lmaooo

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Last edited: