Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 BMW M3 Competition

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
If the alignment figures given in the article above are accurate (zero rear toe; +2 degress positive camber), then that car is far out of factory spec. Here's the factory spec alignment settings. Weird.

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 4.57.20 PM.jpg
I think they said other owners in 3 different countries had the same bad alignments? That statement might have been in another video by Apex? I am fairly certain I herd that. Just not sure which video?

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
dude, how the heck a 16 year old kid with braces get a new supra that is modified. Parents must be spoiling them!! Kinda dangerous if you ask me!
Have no idea of this guy or what he or his parents do but there are successful young people for sure. You would be surprised at how successful some of these young "influencers" are.

I don't know about the guy in the video and his driving experience. A high performance car can be dangerous. Just look at the thread on this forum about the Totaled Supra Registry. A few driving school classes is a good idea for anyone. Toyota offered a driving school session with a Supra purchase before. I wonder if they are still offering it?

JustaCarguy.

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 WRX Hatchback
dude, how the heck a 16 year old kid with braces get a new supra that is modified. Parents must be spoiling them!! Kinda dangerous if you ask me!
Youtubers with that many subs and views make big money, not to mention any sponsorships, investments or merchandise they might have on top of that.
Sponsored

Last edited: