Anyone tried to fit 21-inch wheels

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
19s are perfect on this car, 18s are a little small but still work. 20s are already too big, 21s would look downright stupid.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PotatoKing

PotatoKing

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
To be honest, anything above 20inch is going to look cheesy and I think you're going to hate the ride quality. Not to shoot down your taste, but those wheels look horrible.

It depends on what your goal is for your car. If this is going to be your performance/trackday/autocross absolutely not. If you're going for a show car, I wouldn't go above 20inch.

Me personally. 19inch and lowering springs looks best.
I was about to pull the trigger of a set of 19 front and 20 rears, then came across the post about the ACS tune. I agree with you that the ACS wheels certainly look quite bad, but what caught my attention is that they managed to squeeze in the 21-inch wheels (I think Vossen also managed to fit 21s). Yes, it looks ridiculous at the front but does not seem too crazy at the rear, at least from the promo photos. But at the end of the day, those are promo photos so might be from some angles that make it look better than it is. So here I'm trying to see where this idea goes.

The main reason I got the KV V3 CS is to improve its cornering stability, and plan to order the wheels from Litespeed racing in magnesium, which will save about 9-10kg in unsprung mass. I think ultimately the priority is having it look great while not compromising too much on the performance. As there in Hong Kong there are no tracks so its going to be pretty much limited to street driving(it does have some pretty great mountain roads tho). But I do hope to track it one day if the opportunity arises.

https://www.litespeedracing.com/rs5rr

Tsuekasa

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium 2018 Wrx Sti Base
I was about to pull the trigger of a set of 19 front and 20 rears, then came across the post about the ACS tune. I agree with you that the ACS wheels certainly look quite bad, but what caught my attention is that they managed to squeeze in the 21-inch wheels (I think Vossen also managed to fit 21s). Yes, it looks ridiculous at the front but does not seem too crazy at the rear, at least from the promo photos. But at the end of the day, those are promo photos so might be from some angles that make it look better than it is. So here I'm trying to see where this idea goes.

The main reason I got the KV V3 CS is to improve its cornering stability, and plan to order the wheels from Litespeed racing in magnesium, which will save about 9-10kg in unsprung mass. I think ultimately the priority is having it look great while not compromising too much on the performance. As there in Hong Kong there are no tracks so its going to be pretty much limited to street driving(it does have some pretty great mountain roads tho). But I do hope to track it one day if the opportunity arises.

https://www.litespeedracing.com/rs5rr
I like thoseRs5rr wheels alot more better, specially for a street/performance aspect. You would see those kind of wheels on German vehicles, Audi, BMW cars. But i would probably just do a same size diameter setup 19inch or 20inch (not my taste.)

OP
OP
PotatoKing

PotatoKing

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I like thoseRs5rr wheels alot more better, specially for a street/performance aspect. You would see those kind of wheels on German vehicles, Audi, BMW cars. But i would probably just do a same size diameter setup 19inch or 20inch (not my taste.)
Yea, originally I wanted to go for Vossen S21-01 and BBS FI-R, but the Vossen are 4kg heavier for each rim and BBS don’t have the bolt pattern for the Supra

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Every day I think I've already seen the worst thing on this forum and every day I'm proven wrong by the cringe taste of the Supra community. Lol