Available Performance Parts for the 2021 2.0L Supra (US Market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Most of or all the aero / suspension should be the same for the 2.0 and 3.0

-Josh
Sponsored

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Most of or all the aero / suspension should be the same for the 2.0 and 3.0

-Josh
I’ve been waiting for confirmation on suspension components. I definitely want to install some lowering springs and end links on the 2.0

Coach

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
Hey folks, so replying to the first post
49DD8B96-CD65-4F04-95C3-7D1CA8B581AC.jpeg
mentioned, Injen just installed this cold air intake. For the Toyota Supra 2.0. The part they did mention will go on sale soon. Bc of covid there is a bit of a delay.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Hey folks, so replying to the first post
49DD8B96-CD65-4F04-95C3-7D1CA8B581AC.jpeg
mentioned, Injen just installed this cold air intake. For the Toyota Supra 2.0. The part they did mention will go on sale soon. Bc of covid there is a bit of a delay.
Thanks for the post!

Nick6fingers

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 2.0
Spoken to AWE about the exhaust.
They would like to make one this year BUT they need a car so they can take a look and try to put something together. So if someone is near them and can provide the car that would make the process start....
Where is AWE located ?

Nick6fingers

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 2.0
Hello guys new to this chat i wanted to let you guys know that I went to K&N and got scans for R&D for a air intake and also a charge pipe. They said it should be ready in about 1 month and they will call when when to go back to test fit new parts. Good to know that the parts will not be plastic will all be quality parts and aluminum.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Hello guys new to this chat i wanted to let you guys know that I went to K&N and got scans for R&D for a air intake and also a charge pipe. They said it should be ready in about 1 month and they will call when when to go back to test fit new parts. Good to know that the parts will not be plastic will all be quality parts and aluminum.
Thanks for the post!

Nick6fingers

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 2.0
Another updates follow 2.0 owners or potential 2.0 I like to gladly report Afe power and k & n filters are currently making parts for the 2.0. As of right now I got my car scanned for both companies. K & N planning to make an intake and charge pipe. As for Afe power there planning on making all kinds of stuff intake, full exhaust, down pipe and also and piggy pack power model. More stuff to come just know that it’s being made atm I dropped my car off with Afe power Tuesday and I will be picking it up Friday with an intake installed. They said they are going to dyno the car stock and with intake after. Then I will pick it up to brake it in to make sure it is 100% after 200 miles I will bring it back in for them to install a full exhaust and repeat the process after exhaust I believe they wanna test a full ecu piggy back system also make a down pipe as well. Afe power is really interested in the 2.0 model and believe it’s going to make a lot of power with just bolt ons and piggy back. They believe this 2.0 model is going to be very very popular once these mods start to come out. So they seem fully invested in making all kinds of great parts for all of us I’ll definitely keep u guys updated and see if I can get any dyno sheets !

Attachments

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Another updates follow 2.0 owners or potential 2.0 I like to gladly report Afe power and k & n filters are currently making parts for the 2.0. As of right now I got my car scanned for both companies. K & N planning to make an intake and charge pipe. As for Afe power there planning on making all kinds of stuff intake, full exhaust, down pipe and also and piggy pack power model. More stuff to come just know that it’s being made atm I dropped my car off with Afe power Tuesday and I will be picking it up Friday with an intake installed. They said they are going to dyno the car stock and with intake after. Then I will pick it up to brake it in to make sure it is 100% after 200 miles I will bring it back in for them to install a full exhaust and repeat the process after exhaust I believe they wanna test a full ecu piggy back system also make a down pipe as well. Afe power is really interested in the 2.0 model and believe it’s going to make a lot of power with just bolt ons and piggy back. They believe this 2.0 model is going to be very very popular once these mods start to come out. So they seem fully invested in making all kinds of great parts for all of us I’ll definitely keep u guys updated and see if I can get any dyno sheets !
Did you have your OEM 18s powder-coated gloss black? They look really good.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
Is this like parts currently available or parts we have to wait for. Experience from other platforms is that suspension parts will fit as well as the visual stuff. The thing with the springs is that they are made for the weight and rate of the heavier car. Even though they would fit on the 2.0 I suspect that they will be a bit more bouncy..

The BMS intake and filter will fit as it's the same type of MAP sensor and maybe utilizing a reducer if anything, I suspect that most intakes for 3.0 will also mostly fit with a bit of modification as the shape and angle is mostly close, with a bit of customization.

I suspect the exhaust would be similar as well. From what I've seen the exhaust should fit as well so I think modification would be needed around the collector on the downpipe.

Also that FTP charge pipe kit doesn't fit the Supra B48, spoke with Extreme powerhouse like last month and got a refund and said that it would be about another 2 months for it.

What I'm also interested is why no one is talking about Intercoolers, as I don't these motors have water intercoolers integrated into the intake like the N55's I believe or other BMWs.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Is this like parts currently available or parts we have to wait for. Experience from other platforms is that suspension parts will fit as well as the visual stuff. The thing with the springs is that they are made for the weight and rate of the heavier car. Even though they would fit on the 2.0 I suspect that they will be a bit more bouncy..

The BMS intake and filter will fit as it's the same type of MAP sensor and maybe utilizing a reducer if anything, I suspect that most intakes for 3.0 will also mostly fit with a bit of modification as the shape and angle is mostly close, with a bit of customization.

I suspect the exhaust would be similar as well. From what I've seen the exhaust should fit as well so I think modification would be needed around the collector on the downpipe.

Also that FTP charge pipe kit doesn't fit the Supra B48, spoke with Extreme powerhouse like last month and got a refund and said that it would be about another 2 months for it.

What I'm also interested is why no one is talking about Intercoolers, as I don't these motors have water intercoolers integrated into the intake like the N55's I believe or other BMWs.

I guess this thread is what IS and what WILL be available for the 2.0L. I wanted to put it down in writing because there is some bad information going around on what will and won't fit the 2.0L. Case in point is that FTP kit you mentioned...That's good info and I will make the changes on post #1.

I agree with you on the springs...That's why I haven't pulled the trigger on ordering; HKS, H&R, Eibach or Tein versions.

Yes, these cars have air-to-water heat exchangers and I'm not sure if those are direct swaps either.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
I guess this thread is what IS and what WILL be available for the 2.0L. I wanted to put it down in writing because there is some bad information going around on what will and won't fit the 2.0L. Case in point is that FTP kit you mentioned...That's good info and I will make the changes on post #1.

I agree with you on the springs...That's why I haven't pulled the trigger on ordering; HKS, H&R, Eibach or Tein versions.

Yes, these cars have air-to-water heat exchangers and I'm not sure if those are direct swaps either.
Aaaahhh... Okay yeah I'm waiting on the springs too, i actually just ordered the BMS intake for the 3.0 that looks like it'll fit. Did some testing with some extra pipes i have laying around. Thinking I'm going to fab up an intake pipe with a custom box using ABS plastic and the like.

Oh yeah, okay then I don't think the heat exchangers would fit either since I take it would have specific dimensions for the 6 cylinder.

Nick6fingers

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 2.0
Did you have your OEM 18s powder-coated gloss black? They look really good.
No it’s was a upgrade wheel that the dealer put on when i bought the car. but I got them for free which is cool. It’s the same tire and rim specs as the stock wheel just black and alittle but of a different design.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.