Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
JB+ increase boost pressure pretty steadily. You'll get ~4psi of increase across the band.
~ I concur … love the usable added hp and torque. The improvements are quite noticeable. Best bang for the dollar. No regrets here.
Sponsored

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
~ I concur … love the usable added hp and torque. The improvements are quite noticeable. Best bang for the dollar. No regrets here.
As do I. While I do have it's big brother on the shelf for an install, the JB+ has served me well cranked to the highest setting since immediately passing the break-in period. I have about 5k miles on the car now.

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Just installed the JB4 - big shoutout to @underdonk. Super easy and huge difference. I tried my first Launch Control but don't think it worked. First time I forgot to turn off VSC and spun a little. Second time I turned off VSC and slid across 2 lanes and created a huge smoke screen. Not once did I see a little flag like the manual says. Had foot on brake and pushed peddle to max. Best I could do was 4.33.
IMG_0829.PNG

TheBayA90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal A90, 2021 Lexus RX350 F sport
I’m currently looking into the Jb+. Due to being in the Bay Area we only get 91 Oct. Any advice on where to set this so I don’t blow something hah. Should I be staying on the lowest setting due to the 91 Oct.

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
I’m currently looking into the Jb+. Due to being in the Bay Area we only get 91 Oct. Any advice on where to set this so I don’t blow something hah. Should I be staying on the lowest setting due to the 91 Oct.
I'm a major tard when it comes to mechanical stuff and I installed this in literally 30 seconds. Mine is on setting 4. It's killer.

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
Car is still under warranty, if you install
The JB Plus, and then u have a warranty issue, and u remove it for warranty repair, does the Ecu have a memory?…. In regards to boost going over stock specs?

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Hey I'm in Nor Cal too and can relate to the 91 suckiness. I suggest sticking with the lowest setting (3psi)

I have a JB4 and just run on map 1, even then after checking the logs, i see a few overboost spikes to 20psi. (Currently waiting for my custom map from Jesse)

So I'd imagine you don't want to do 4psi just in case. And honestly you wouldn't probably even notice a difference from 3 to 4 psi anyway.

TheBayA90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal A90, 2021 Lexus RX350 F sport
Hey I'm in Nor Cal too and can relate to the 91 suckiness. I suggest sticking with the lowest setting (3psi)

I have a JB4 and just run on map 1, even then after checking the logs, i see a few overboost spikes to 20psi. (Currently waiting for my custom map from Jesse)

So I'd imagine you don't want to do 4psi just in case. And honestly you wouldn't probably even notice a difference from 3 to 4 psi anyway.
Appreciate the advice man. At least I’m not the only person stuck on 91 hah.
What’s a good way to start logging after I install the jb+? I’m completely new to this and have no clue where to start.

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Appreciate the advice man. At least I’m not the only person stuck on 91 hah.
What’s a good way to start logging after I install the jb+? I’m completely new to this and have no clue where to start.
No prob, I'm super new to this platform too and have just been trying to learn as much as possible.

Unfortunately I don't think you can do logs on the JB+ unless you get one of those OBD readers. (Experts feel free to chime in here)

Any reason you don't want to get the JB4?
Sponsored