zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Thank you, I'll go ahead and pull the trigger then. :headbang:
Start with the dial low, see how it runs (do you have 93 or 91) then dial it up. If you feel something weird or not right, then something is weird or not right, dial it down, and check on the n54 forums.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I’ve had mine installed (factory setting) for over 1,000 miles with zero issues. You can indeed feel the difference when in place. Money well spent with no regrets.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Thank you, I'll go ahead and pull the trigger then. :headbang:
Just to confirm, I've had a JB+ for a couple of months now on the factory setting and no CEL. Works great. Minimal additional power with no mucking about or loss in drivability. Just what I was looking for.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Start with the dial low, see how it runs (do you have 93 or 91) then dial it up. If you feel something weird or not right, then something is weird or not right, dial it down, and check on the n54 forums.
Question about this: As noted above, I just have it on the factory setting. I have 93 in my area and run it. Do you have any experience running one of these things cranked all the way up on 91 or 93? I honestly forgot the thing was even adjustable until you mentioned it.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Question about this: As noted above, I just have it on the factory setting. I have 93 in my area and run it. Do you have any experience running one of these things cranked all the way up on 91 or 93? I honestly forgot the thing was even adjustable until you mentioned it.
I'm not a tuner, but I think you'd be ok cranking it. 4psi is the max additional boost it will provide. If you're on 93 and it feels alright, it's probably ok. But without the ability to pull logs it's a little hard to know 100%. If you try it and it feels.. off, definitely dial it back down.

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
I've had mine since last March and the dial has been on max since I first installed it. No issues at all with my A91 Supra using only 93 octane.

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
Do you actually feel the increased hp/torque?
Or placebo?

Steve
Yes. It's difficult to maintain traction when going WOT in first or second gear. Launching from a dig also leads to plenty of burnouts and startled passerbys.

SupraTimo

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
What’s up y’all. I have a question , I’m trying to install the jb+ On my Supra , but I’m not sure where to plug it in..
Do you know which of these two pictured slots it goes to?
mine is above and the other one is below on top of the charge pipe !!
Thank you all!!

Attachments

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What’s up y’all. I have a question , I’m trying to install the jb+ On my Supra , but I’m not sure where to plug it in..
Do you know which of these two pictured slots it goes to?
mine is above and the other one is below on top of the charge pipe !!
Thank you all!!
Yeah it goes on the TMAP, which is on the charge pipe.

SupraTimo

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Yeah, you have an aftermarket charge pipe, correct? It's a little hard for me to see from that picture.
Yes I do . It’s the AMS one. On the stock one the sensor seats a little closer to the throttle body . For some reason the AMS one sits lower!!
Sponsored