Best exhaust systems in the market??

Exhaust sustems

• Total voters

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
I've yet to hear anything that would make me want to switch exhausts from stock with a catless downpipe. If I ever get to hear something other than stock in person maybe it would sway me, hard to tell from internet videos.
I kinda agree but man the AWE sounds really good in videos
Sponsored

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
I kinda agree but man the AWE sounds really good in videos
I have the AWE installed on mine with an upgraded (AFE Catted) downpipes. I absolutely love the sound of it and the look of the 5" tips on it. Couldn't be happier.

OP
OP
MKV_Ant

MKV_Ant

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I have the AWE installed on mine with an upgraded (AFE Catted) downpipes. I absolutely love the sound of it and the look of the 5" tips on it. Couldn't be happier.
resonated or non-resonated?

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I chose Armytrix. I don’t really care for it’s Valvetronic feature. I love the quality.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
I chose Armytrix. I don’t really care for it’s Valvetronic feature. I love the quality.
After owning one for my old M2 I don't think it's quality is that good, Army, IPE and Frequency Intelligent are all made in the same Taiwan factory and only became huge because of their name somehow. I do agree the exhaust sounds good though.

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
After owning one for my old M2 I don't think it's quality is that good, Army, IPE and Frequency Intelligent are all made in the same Taiwan factory and only became huge because of their name somehow. I do agree the exhaust sounds good though.
That was one thing I was worried about though cause some said the consistency of the quality is off sometimes. But that could be with any brand I guess. I’ve had Borla, Tomei, custom fabricated, etc. and that came out horrible but my friend who got the same exact shipment with me was perfect. But you’re right about it not being that good cause of course if you compare it towards like akrapovic then yeah. I agree with your post

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra , 2021 M4 Base.
Is there any performance benefit from these exhausts compared to stock with catless downpipe? I don't want to get this car obnoxiously loud without reason. Besides stock sounds really good, my aim would be for a lighter exhaust with better flow.

Supra Werty

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
I went with ETS 4" pro downpipe and exhaust. As far as I know its the only exhaust out there that doesn't use the bottleneck 3.15".

Screenshot_20200802-073446_Chrome.jpg