bFLASH ANNOUNCES MG1 UNLOCK SOLUTION! | Tuning your 2021+ Supra is FINALLY almost here!

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Nothing happens? You receive a brand new ECU if youre going through someone reputable .....
This works in theory unless the ECU is lost in transit to Femto. There is no backup, no file sent to you for cloning. You would likely need to involve Bosch or Toyota directly.
Sponsored

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I did not go through someone reputable. I used myself, I am not reputable. Things worked out.

tl;dr everyone who wants to ship an ECU overseas should pay someone who knows what they're doing to do it. Saves a lot of stress.
Right right. Not saying it cant be done on your own. - He mentioned what happens if it were to get lost. If you do it yourself, you're out a bunch of money. If you used someone reputable, it'd be $0 out of pocket because the vendor would cover it.

This works in theory unless the ECU is lost in transit to Femto. There is no backup, no file sent to you for cloning. You would likely need to involve Bosch or Toyota directly.
Youd think making posts like this you were educated enough that it wouldnt be a problem. Its not just "theory".

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Right right. Not saying it cant be done on your own. - He mentioned what happens if it were to get lost. If you do it yourself, you're out a bunch of money. If you used someone reputable, it'd be $0 out of pocket because the vendor would cover it.
I was agreeing with you- tone on the internet is hard.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Youd think making posts like this you were educated enough that it wouldnt be a problem. Its not just "theory".
I'm well educated thanks to plenty of friends in the community :)

Of course there is ways to fix your car if you lose your ECU in such a way, and a company charging $3700 for the service I'd expect would be ready to counter such an issue.

Between you and John I have never been harrassed or insulted more!

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
Between you and John I have never been harrassed or insulted more!
Yeah, Iā€™m pretty shocked that a business would be so openly rude to you - especially on a public forum. I have not seen anything to warrant rude or sarcastic responses.

I mean, I have no skin in this game as Iā€™m not going to be sending my ECU overseas, nor am I looking at getting my car tuned right now. If I were, I would not want to go somewhere that, rather than merely explaining a process to clarify any concerns, would rudely imply you arenā€™t ā€œeducated.ā€

This is likely another reason many canā€™t wait for local unlocks to become availableā€¦

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Yeah, Iā€™m pretty shocked that a business would be so openly rude to you - especially on a public forum. I have not seen anything to warrant rude or sarcastic responses.
I donā€™t get it, I never really had an opinion or cared about John and his team. That is until they started executing this targeted harassment across multiple platforms anytime I try and talk openly about what Iā€™m doing, or whatā€™s going on behind the scenes with these ECUs.

I set out to try and learn as much as I can through going through the Femto process all on my own. I bought a few extra ECUs to resell and put them up for sale on a few places, and once John and Marshall found out I was asking $1800 they proceeded to start their campaign against meā€¦ This came after I refused to sell it to them at their preferred price. (Wonder if they are still without any ECUs to clone?)

Itā€™s sad to see all those threads get deleted, comments removed by Visconti or the admins he knows. Iā€™m just a dude in a Supra trying to share the love with all my Supra friends.

With bFlash exploiting the ECUs now we are sure to see this move quickly to a full domestic unlock available from any vendor with master bFlash hardware. For now they are trying to protect this exploit but simply a matter of time before it becomes public and they will remove the stipulation of shipping to their offices in Belgium.

As I mentioned before I have seen solid proof that the BMW MG1 unlock is real from bFlash. Of course you have to take this as hearsay, and you might choose to believe a titan in the industry like John, but the evidence points the other way.
John and his team are viciously shitting on any conversation implying the bFlash option will be coming very soon. Obviously they have lots of orders backed up for the partial unlock (thanks to all my posts they hijack and later delete).
Hopefully everyone else can see the financial motivations, and the strange, aggressive, behavior and put two and two together about whatā€™s about to happen. But if you wish to join them in shitting on me, so be it.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0

I mean, I have no skin in this game as Iā€™m not going to be sending my ECU overseas, nor am I looking at getting my car tuned right now. If I were, I would not want to go somewhere that, rather than merely explaining a process to clarify any concerns, would rudely imply you arenā€™t ā€œeducated.ā€

This is likely another reason many canā€™t wait for local unlocks to become availableā€¦
Oh boy do i have a thread for you!

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/ecu-unlock.13309/page-2
Enjoy

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I donā€™t think (hope) anyone here has gotten harassed publicly by Visconti on the same level as me. So with that I hope you all donā€™t take it to heart. Everyone knows they have bad people skills.

Iā€™m chomping at the bit to see an unlock outside of Visconti. Many others are too

jorgerendonjr

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Scion F-RS RS1.0
I donā€™t think (hope) anyone here has gotten harassed publicly by Visconti on the same level as me. So with that I hope you all donā€™t take it to heart. Everyone knows they have bad people skills.

Iā€™m chomping at the bit to see an unlock outside of Visconti. Many others are too
You were a potential customer, but I have friends that have actually gone through them and even they agree they are hard to work with. One even said ā€œI never felt disrespected so much by someone thatā€™s getting money from me.ā€

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Guys, we all are entitled to opinions but letā€™s keep the thread on track so it doesnā€™t get removed. If you wanna start an off topic thread then be my guest.

save the bashing for over there so this thread doesnā€™t get canned. I donā€™t like John as much as the next guy but itā€™s not gonna be a productive conversation about bFlash if we just roll on about it hereā€¦

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
I had a semi reading the first page of this thread until an ominous cloud of doubt came over to rain on my parade. The B58 community is awaiting to grossly stimulate the economy, blowing thousands on unlocks, flashing, and custom tuning. :p This may also line up nicely with the Omega65 release from Remnant, for folks who are awaiting to make an investment in more powaā€¦ā€¦...that would be a peach.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I had a semi reading the first page of this thread until an ominous cloud of doubt came over to rain on my parade. The B58 community is awaiting to grossly stimulate the economy, blowing thousands on unlocks, flashing, and custom tuning. :p This may also line up nicely with the Omega65 release from Remnant, for folks who are awaiting to make an investment in more powaā€¦ā€¦...that would be a peach.
Agreedā€¦ now all we need is a new flex fuel kit with proper plug and play harnesses

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Agreedā€¦ now all we need is a new flex fuel kit with proper plug and play harnesses
There were whispers of another solution hitting the market about 6 months ago. Havenā€™t heard any news since

Donā€™t hole your breath on that one

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
I donā€™t get it, I never really had an opinion or cared about John and his team. That is until they started executing this targeted harassment across multiple platforms anytime I try and talk openly about what Iā€™m doing, or whatā€™s going on behind the scenes with these ECUs.

I set out to try and learn as much as I can through going through the Femto process all on my own. I bought a few extra ECUs to resell and put them up for sale on a few places, and once John and Marshall found out I was asking $1800 they proceeded to start their campaign against meā€¦ This came after I refused to sell it to them at their preferred price. (Wonder if they are still without any ECUs to clone?)

Itā€™s sad to see all those threads get deleted, comments removed by Visconti or the admins he knows. Iā€™m just a dude in a Supra trying to share the love with all my Supra friends.

With bFlash exploiting the ECUs now we are sure to see this move quickly to a full domestic unlock available from any vendor with master bFlash hardware. For now they are trying to protect this exploit but simply a matter of time before it becomes public and they will remove the stipulation of shipping to their offices in Belgium.

As I mentioned before I have seen solid proof that the BMW MG1 unlock is real from bFlash. Of course you have to take this as hearsay, and you might choose to believe a titan in the industry like John, but the evidence points the other way.
John and his team are viciously shitting on any conversation implying the bFlash option will be coming very soon. Obviously they have lots of orders backed up for the partial unlock (thanks to all my posts they hijack and later delete).
Hopefully everyone else can see the financial motivations, and the strange, aggressive, behavior and put two and two together about whatā€™s about to happen. But if you wish to join them in shitting on me, so be it.

Thats because people don't know the history of said business and others they intertwine with. Some people can only succeed when they bully away the competition.
Sponsored