First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
Which is better?
What features do each have?
How much hp can you expect from each one?
Which one has more options for tuners?
Basically provide info to help people decide which to pick.
NO TALK ABOUT ECUTEK
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: zrk

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
BM3 is probably the better option for the Supra. The OTS tunes work well and BM3 has features like flex fuel and anti-lag that have been "coming soon" from MHD for a looooong time.

And I'm going to ignore your last line of text and state, very emphatically: Ecutek stands head and shoulders above BM3 and MHD on this car. It's better for users on features and support, and it's way better for tuners.

Ignoring Ecutek is a mistake.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
And I'm going to ignore your last line of text and state, very emphatically: Ecutek stands head and shoulders above BM3 and MHD on this car. It's better for users on features and support, and it's way better for tuners.

Absofuckinglutely

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
I got a ‘22 and eyeing the partial unlock to run either of those. Leaning to MHD and custom tune with EPC or CES Motorsport

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
BM3 is probably the better option for the Supra. The OTS tunes work well and BM3 has features like flex fuel and anti-lag that have been "coming soon" from MHD for a looooong time.

Other than support for integrated Reflex CAN port injection, what does Ecutek offer over BM3 that makes it head and shoulders better?
Sponsored