Car owner who left Jeep at dealership gets sued after worker dies during oil change

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
A lot of folks in here seem to have limited experience with America's legal system (and that's probably for the best). There's no possible way the car owner is going to be found liable for this. Lawsuits are basically meaningless. This is likely some bizarre legal workaround to get the dealership to pay for damages.

You -can- sue anyone, for anything, at any time. I can take @XtremeMaC to court right now, because I don't like his profile picture. Clearly the case would be dismissed immediately, mostly because the picture is cool, but partly because of the first amendment.

This whole story is a big nothing burger.
Sponsored

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
"Rochester Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership" Michigan
Not surprised. Hated this service center. Shady, unprofessional.. They're banned from my list.
MOST (not all) dealerships that have thousands of reviews are shady. They pay for those 5 star reviews. So scummy.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You're right! His previous picture was better! I'm about to boycott @XtremeMaC til' he goes back to the previous one last week lol
Omg, I'm going to sue you guys for online bullying, discrimination, hate speech and harassment. ;)
And I found 💩 next to my car. Doorbell footage showed a speeding tuned Nitro Yellow Supra and that's going into the lawsuit as well.

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
forget not knowing how to drive stick... they had no driving license at all if I read correctly.

how you even get hired at a car dealership without a license is beyond me but if you driving a car for work with no license or any proper training the employer deserves almost all the blame.

FFS I've had jobs where you gotta be certified just to use the electric stapler.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Omg, I'm going to sue you guys for online bullying, discrimination, hate speech and harassment. ;)
And I found 💩 next to my car. Doorbell footage showed a speeding tuned Nitro Yellow Supra and that's going into the lawsuit as well.
Crazy, idk who that is, my car identifies as blue.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Crazy, idk who that is, my car identifies as blue.
Oh you wish 😂 sounds like someone's ready to swap to a MY23 Stratosphere Blue

Supra_Cop

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
You can sue anybody for just about anything, doesn’t mean the case is going to go your way.