Cat-less Downpipes CEL Code

andrewtrxnn

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Toyota Supra 3.0
I have catless downpipes installed on my supra, i keep getting a CEL due to going catless. I have a Megan 02 Spacer, i’m wondering even with the spacer not working since I have a CEL will it cause my car to not have full power or put it somewhat into a limp mode? Also does anyone know of any spacers that will work as I won’t be planning to tune the car anytime soon?

i heard this was a good one - http://www.bigdaddiesgarage.com/mini-cat-cel-fix.html

has anyone tried it?
Sponsored

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
the o2 sensor fakers/extenders don't work to get rid of the CEL and most likely can only be shut off via tune.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
the extenders have proven to be not a viable solution for these cars and many BMWs prior. Your best bet would be just a getting a tune. or just dealing with the light if a tune is not an option. Let me know if you need anything.

OP
OP
andrewtrxnn

andrewtrxnn

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Toyota Supra 3.0
the extenders have proven to be not a viable solution for these cars and many BMWs prior. Your best bet would be just a getting a tune. or just dealing with the light if a tune is not an option. Let me know if you need anything.
how would i deal with a light if the tune is not accessible