CEL code P04FC

SUPRATOY

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SUPRA
does anyone know what can cause this code together with P013E?
Sponsored

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have any mods? Downpipe perhaps? P013E is a secondary O2 sensor issue. Not sure about the first code though.

OP
OP
SUPRATOY

SUPRATOY

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SUPRA
Thanks for your replies!!!!

I installed the catless down pipe, and exhaust about a year ago, also had the car tuned with no CEL until now. I took the car to the dealer for the oil change back on July and driven the car about 50 miles since. and just a couple days ago I had the CEL come on.... the code I cannot fid is the P04FC so I was wondering if anyone here knows what that code is for.....

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If you took the car to the dealer is it possible that they re-flashed it and erased your tune?

Calderon93

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
If you took the car to the dealer is it possible that they re-flashed it and erased your tune?
This could be true. Most dealers are updating ECU as these cars come in And will definitely lock your ECU and lose your tune. But it could be something much more simple

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Thanks for your replies!!!!

I installed the catless down pipe, and exhaust about a year ago, also had the car tuned with no CEL until now. I took the car to the dealer for the oil change back on July and driven the car about 50 miles since. and just a couple days ago I had the CEL come on.... the code I cannot fid is the P04FC so I was wondering if anyone here knows what that code is for.....
bruh why would you take a car tuned with a catless downpipes into the dealer for a oil change !!! If you have the obd2mx+ should tell you exactly what that code is in the obdlink app for it .

OP
OP
SUPRATOY

SUPRATOY

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SUPRA
my warranty was already void, the service manager knew about the updates on the car and we had agree that he will not update my ecu. They were only to do the oil change since all services were included on the car sale price ( only way they will sell the car at the time, I paid msrp plus the services, much better than what other dealers were asking for at the time)

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
my warranty was already void, the service manager knew about the updates on the car and we had agree that he will not update my ecu. They were only to do the oil change since all services were included on the car sale price ( only way they will sell the car at the time, I paid msrp plus the services, much better than what other dealers were asking for at the time)
Ahh gotcha , yea my dealer wasnā€™t too bad they just told me donā€™t bring it in with the tune once itā€™s done next week or after market mods that way if I have a issue thereā€™s no record of it . I decided to go that route then get the free service lol . The service manager said only thing that wasnā€™t an issue would be the lowering springs and decoding with bimmercode . I only have 600 miles on mine so far so service is still a ways out for me