Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
First Name
Eric Lerner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, BMW M550I,X3
The 02 spacers with the small holes are the ones that seem to work the best. this is a cool one that lets you chose which hole works best...the smallest hole and the medium hole has worked the best for me in the past with high flow catted DP's
1615861177667.png

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
The 02 spacers with the small holes are the ones that seem to work the best. this is a cool one that lets you chose which hole works best...the smallest hole and the medium hole has worked the best for me in the past with high flow catted DP's
1615861177667.png
Where did you get this spacer?

First Name
Eric Lerner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, BMW M550I,X3
they are all over ebay or amazon. you can search 02 spacer with gas flow inserts. You want to search for the stainless steel ones.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

JR Supra

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 toyota GR supra 3.0 premium
Dear friends,
I am about to embark on making my exhaust sound better with a catless downpipe with a 'L' extension for the O2 sensor.
I read that this may be successful in preventing a CEL.

Can I confirm that even if a CEL occurs, the car will still run fine with no ill effects? also, what can I use to reset/ switch off the CEL whenever it pops up, without having to go down the tuning route with BM3, ECUtek? I plan only to tune after I have done the rest of the mods later.

thanks in advance!
Buy ARMYTRIX CATLESS DOWNPIPE. I have used it for like 5K miles no CEL its great. DM my insta for proof and videos. JR_supra

xplizitremix

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91, 2018 FK8

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I was talking to my mechanic, and he mentioned whats the difference if you just install a defouler and stuff it with cat material and then plugging in the O2 sensor... haven't tried but could be the same as basically what that piece does
I bet mine is burnt out by now 😂 It was cheap and worth a try. @kaj did more research than me 👍🏼

It actually worked off and on for quite a while. But now I’m used to the light. The car clearly tells you if anything else is going on. Mine is constantly telling me new things (from a replaced windshield, oil change, steering angle, you name it). So I have no problem with that little engine light in the bottom left corner. But again, that’s just me and to each his own ✌🏼

I do have a “back alley” guy who has an Autel computer hookup that can dial into the car and reset stuff now. That gives me a whole other level of confidence for actually getting a race seat or other things besides a sweet sounding cat and exhaust 😃

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I was talking to my mechanic, and he mentioned whats the difference if you just install a defouler and stuff it with cat material and then plugging in the O2 sensor... haven't tried but could be the same as basically what that piece does
What is "cat material" and where would you get it?