Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Dude…. Hilarious and sad at the same time. I’ve read about that kinda thing going on in low policing areas and it‘s hard to believe. Seeing it in action… insane 🤯 😱 The governor of that city (any city) needs to give the police the authority to stop that shit immediately!

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...alytic-converter-thief-red-handed-let-him-go/
Agree. I understand something like this is far down on the list as opposed to crimes that are actually hurting people. But this shit does need to stop. They are only hurting themselves in the end by doing these types of things.

People with actual brain: “Get a job!”
Thief: “I have a job.”
People: “Get a better one!”

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Agree. I understand something like this is far down on the list as opposed to crimes that are actually hurting people. But this shit does need to stop. They are only hurting themselves in the end by doing these types of things.

People with actual brain: “Get a job!”
Thief: “I have a job.”
People: “Get a better one!”
Yeah, I know it’s controversial having law and order nowadays but I do really dig living where I do. It feels safe and if something like that were to happen here, our local sherif would absolutely crack down on it in a heartbeat! He talks a big game, like I do with my kids, and backs it up. But we elected that kind of guy and our governor is all in. So I’m not complaining and here I am. Unfortunately we’re getting people moving here in droves. But really glad that they are great people who want the same thing. To live somewhere safe as well…

But yeah, that’s incredibly shocking to say the least.
Sponsored