Coolant Bleeder Screw

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Sorry, sold to munkeeboi lmao
I even took photos for y’all too. Haha ?

Attachments

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Gotta love California. I'd have some choice words for any cop that was scrutinizing my bleeder plug that closely - and that's if I didn't just decide to close the hood on him and go directly to jail.

OK, that's an exaggeration, but I'd definitely be demanding a warrant - or "no looky for you".
It's sometimes hard to remember for simple stuff - but I have cards printed with attorney info so I don't even have to say "contact my attorney" out loud. Big or little... speaking to police is never in anyone's best interest (except theirs, of course).

I know there are supposedly good ones out there... I've just never had the opportunity to meet any of them. Now I almost never get pulled over, but when I had my '71 VW bus... it was literally a daily occurrence - because someone with a painted up hippie van is definitely dumb enough to be transporting a large quantity of drugs... :rolleyes:

I would have driven an Oldsmobile Cutlass station wagon with handicap plates if I were doing that. ?

Seriously though, if you're looking for a sleeper-stock appearance... I'd just get a brass plug and paint it with matte black yourself.

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Gotta love California. I'd have some choice words for any cop that was scrutinizing my bleeder plug that closely - and that's if I didn't just decide to close the hood on him and go directly to jail.

OK, that's an exaggeration, but I'd definitely be demanding a warrant - or "no looky for you".
It's sometimes hard to remember for simple stuff - but I have cards printed with attorney info so I don't even have to say "contact my attorney" out loud. Big or little... speaking to police is never in anyone's best interest (except theirs, of course).

I know there are supposedly good ones out there... I've just never had the opportunity to meet any of them. Now I almost never get pulled over, but when I had my '71 VW bus... it was literally a daily occurrence - because someone with a painted up hippie van is definitely dumb enough to be transporting a large quantity of drugs... :rolleyes:

I would have driven an Oldsmobile Cutlass station wagon with handicap plates if I were doing that. ?

Seriously though, if you're looking for a sleeper-stock appearance... I'd just get a brass plug and paint it with matte black yourself.
what

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

True.. it's not even about cops for me anyways lol, it's just that i like the fact that when i pop my hood, nobody can tell there's any mods to it at all, and i like to keep it that way. That's the reason why i went with an FTP intake hard pipe and kept the stock air box. Took that badge off the pipe real quick and now the hard pipe almost matches the appearance and texture of the stock charge pipe. Eventually i'll go charge pipe too but i've been reading it's not really necessary unless you're trying to make more power. I'm fine at catless dp and tune, the car is plenty fast for me since nothing really touches the car on the streets for random encounters. But like i said, i just like that theme where when i pop the hood, no body can find anything modded about the car cause it looks basically looks not tampered lol. Plus i'm over that tacky "in your face" titanium burnt finish, hence the reason why i haven't bought an exhaust, i want the tomei but the burnt tip(s) kills it for me. Now i'm looking into the RKti exhaust but i'm gonna request a custom "shorten the tip by 1 1/2 inches and burn everything like the pie cuts and what not EXCEPT the tip" exhaust.