DarkZupra's Build

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Updated main post. IND reflectors arrived on Friday, got my wheels back from powder coating, and got some burger tuning spacers in. Went to cars and coffee and parked next to this beautiful 77' Ferrari 308 GTB. Interesting to see how much cars have grown in 45 years.
That's a real classic beside a soon-to-be classic. Didn't realize the 308 looked that small beside the Supra
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Updated main post. IND reflectors arrived on Friday, got my wheels back from powder coating, and got some burger tuning spacers in. Went to cars and coffee and parked next to this beautiful 77' Ferrari 308 GTB. Interesting to see how much cars have grown in 45 years.
Did Magnum PI pull up in the 77 308? haha

-RJM

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Another fun Cars and Coffee this weekend. Work on the Zupra has basically stalled until either my parts on order start showing up, or I finally decide on a spoiler/wing.

IMG_4305.jpeg

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few people have asked for more pics of my garage. I spent the weekend reworking some parts of it, its still a mess (to me) but its getting better. Nothing new on the Supra until someone decided to ship me parts I've ordered, or I finally decide on a spoiler.

Garage viewed from one side to another:
IMG_4343.jpeg
IMG_4342.jpeg
IMG_4341.jpeg
IMG_4340.jpeg

A few drawers from my cabinets to show some tool storage:
IMG_4346.jpeg
IMG_4345.jpeg
IMG_4347.jpeg

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Great News Everyone!!

New wheels have arrived and are mounted. Unfortunately I'm still waiting on those pesky Germans to finish building my suspension, so I'm in 4x4 mode until that happens (allegedly end of the month).

Attachments

W4STOY

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Great News Everyone!!

New wheels have arrived and are mounted. Unfortunately I'm still waiting on those pesky Germans to finish building my suspension, so I'm in 4x4 mode until that happens (allegedly end of the month).
What suspension did you order?

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Finally had a weekend with no rain so I could give her a wash, and got my CTEK wired in. Im not super happy with the wiring location, so Im gonna have to play around with it.

Attachments

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Finally had a weekend with no rain so I could give her a wash, and got my CTEK wired in. Im not super happy with the wiring location, so Im gonna have to play around with it.
In your second picture, there is a split in the weather stripping there. You can pull that back, and run the lines under/through there into the cowl that covers up the empty area behind there. It's much cleaner for that particular installation. (In that space, you will also find a ~cloth square cover over a gromet that enters the passenger compartment if you want to run the wires that way.). If you really want to get clean about it, there is a metal brace directly under that weather stripping. You can losen the bolts on it, and feed the wiring under it.

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In your second picture, there is a split in the weather stripping there. You can pull that back, and run the lines under/through there into the cowl that covers up the empty area behind there. It's much cleaner for that particular installation. (In that space, you will also find a ~cloth square cover over a gromet that enters the passenger compartment if you want to run the wires that way.). If you really want to get clean about it, there is a metal brace directly under that weather stripping. You can losen the bolts on it, and feed the wiring under it.
Thanks for the tips! Ill try to move some things around next weekend.

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for the tips! Ill try to move some things around next weekend.
I also just noticed you're running the ground to the shock tower, there is a better location in that cowl area I just described where a factory 8mm (I think) is holding a factory ground for something. Use that. :)

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I also just noticed you're running the ground to the shock tower, there is a better location in that cowl area I just described where a factory 8mm (I think) is holding a factory ground for something. Use that. :)
Interesting, Ill take a look. I checked a few spots with my multimeter and that spot had proper voltage and low impedance, so I figured it was safe.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Interesting, Ill take a look. I checked a few spots with my multimeter and that spot had proper voltage and low impedance, so I figured it was safe.
That's a fair point. I don't doubt that it's safe, but it's ugly. :)
Sponsored