DarkZupra's Build

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
I have no need for new seats and have not been looking for any. But this car…every time I open Instagram and see these seats…😍
Sponsored

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
I realized I havent done a good job of keeping this up to date. I have a few minor parts to add to the build list on my website, havent been doing much as I was working on parting out and selling my daily, and finally was able to do that and grab something new.

2024 GR86 Premium 6MT

IMG_9279.jpeg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I realized I havent done a good job of keeping this up to date. I have a few minor parts to add to the build list on my website, havent been doing much as I was working on parting out and selling my daily, and finally was able to do that and grab something new.

2024 GR86 Premium 6MT

IMG_9279.jpeg
Dude…. double the fun 🤩
I have the same driveway as you, Supra & manual MX5. But that’s where it abruptly stops 😞
That garage 🤤 😂

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Dude…. double the fun 🤩
I have the same driveway as you, Supra & manual MX5. But that’s where it abruptly stops 😞
That garage 🤤 😂
I test drove an ND3 Miata and it was fun, but I BARELY fit. I mean my hair was pushing into the top haha, so that wasnt gonna work.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I test drove an ND3 Miata and it was fun, but I BARELY fit. I mean my hair was pushing into the top haha, so that wasnt gonna work.
Wow. I’m only 6 feet tall. So it works for me.

Those two cars, what a perfect combo. The Supra is plenty of power (torque) mated to that lightning fast ZF transmission. Then hop in that tossable GR86, BRZ, MX5 with a manual…. driving bliss. Happy for you man!!
Sponsored