DAW FlowMax Turbos - 2 Port and 6 Port - 1 Fast Supra!

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Iā€™m on MHD Iā€™m guessing the 93 pump map with this turbo would be similar to stock turbo on E50. What E blend tune would be ideal with this turbo if someone keeps stock trans knowing torque is limited

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Iā€™m on MHD Iā€™m guessing the 93 pump map with this turbo would be similar to stock turbo on E50. What E blend tune would be ideal with this turbo if someone keeps stock trans knowing torque is limited
I dont know much about MHD mappings and how aggressive they are, I would recommend looking at custom tuning. I believe Justin Whitted works with MHD still.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Okay, the sizing is about as clear as mud on these turbos. šŸ˜† But there's some really attractive design elements. I've always been a big fan of Garrett (no pun intended).

What would be suggested for a road corse setup running on 260 GTX, stock fuel system, stock transmission? Obviously upgraded intake/intercooler and downpipe.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Okay, the sizing is about as clear as mud on these turbos. šŸ˜† But there's some really attractive design elements. I've always been a big fan of Garrett (no pun intended).
AFAIK, they are "Garrett style" Compressor wheels, not actual Garrett supercores.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AFAIK, they are "Garrett style" Compressor wheels, not actual Garrett supercores.
Correct not actual garret supercores, but DAW has been using these turbos for over 5 years and have always had great success without any quality issues, all the machining, balancing and assembly are all done here in the US.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Correct not actual garret supercores, but DAW has been using these turbos for over 5 years and have always had great success without any quality issues, all the machining, balancing and assembly are all done here in the US.
I'm not stating they are bad, just clarifying what they are. Hell, I've seen issues with genuine Garrett supercores.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Jesse, can you clarify what's included in your "installation kit?"

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I was waiting on the FP Red, but this looks like a tantalizing option!
Same here, or the Remnant, but 550-600whp is all I'd ever need, and I just want to be sure the turbo isn't running out of steam or close to it at my desired power level, so a little more headroom is required. If I could justify spending the extra cash right now, this would be hard to resist..

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Same here, or the Remnant, but 550-600whp is all I'd ever need, and I just want to be sure the turbo isn't running out of steam or close to it at my desired power level, so a little more headroom is required. If I could justify spending the extra cash right now, this would be hard to resist..
In the same boat. Redoing my deck and planning a new pool. I have to squeeze this in somehow. Maybe add it to the pool quote as "Misc blower for pool pump". lol

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You'll definitely have plenty of headroom.
Sponsored