First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
I was not planning on getting a full PPF, I am looking at the "competition pkg" from my local Xpel installer. They quoted $2950 for the comp pkg vs $7000 for the full car. I wasn't aware of the issues with scratches on matte paint as this is my first matte paint vehicle, maybe I should consider full PPF, but $7k seems very steep to me. This is not going to be a daily driver for me but still want to protect the paint from damage.

Below in red is the PPF included in the comp pkg:
1660667910192.png
PPF might be my first mod, I was thinking of suspension first but that can wait lol
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I was not planning on getting a full PPF, I am looking at the "competition pkg" from my local Xpel installer. They quoted $2950 for the comp pkg vs $7000 for the full car. I wasn't aware of the issues with scratches on matte paint as this is my first matte paint vehicle, maybe I should consider full PPF, but $7k seems very steep to me. This is not going to be a daily driver for me but still want to protect the paint from damage.

Below in red is the PPF included in the comp pkg:
1660667910192.png
My thoughts exactly! Great for tracking and I have a phantom (matte paint)....

SexrayVision

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 premium
My dealership has an allocation for a 2023 GR Supra in Stratosphere Blue but it is an AT. Boo! No MT allocations but they also did not find any MT allocations for the entire midwest region so not sure what's happening.
My dealer also has an allocation for stratosphere blue. I wanted CU l8r grey but I may just accept this one. I am not seeing anyone receiving allocation for grey AT, just MT.
Could you both please message me with which dealership has the stratosphere blue? Thank you very much

bd999

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's good to see 2023's will start to be delivered any day now. If anyone happens to come across a manual 2023 at MSRP near the Northeast that isn't already spoken for, I'd really appreciate if you'd let me know! Can't wait to get one!

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
I put down a deposit for a 22 in nitro yellow around 6/1. It arrived at port 7/7. I'm still waiting for it to arrive at dealership. :confused:
Thats a long time at the port! Hopefully the '23's move faster than that.

DamnitLevi

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
I put down a deposit for a 22 in nitro yellow around 6/1. It arrived at port 7/7. I'm still waiting for it to arrive at dealership. :confused:
Are you me? I put my deposit down like 6/18 on a '22 in nitro yellow. Arrived in port 6/27. Still waiting on it. My original eta was July 16th, which got pushed to August 22nd. It's been on a vehicle hold since 8/2. My salesman finally reached out to some Toyota rep today and they said it should be delivered in 2-3 more weeks.

MVJ1975

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0
Two more Nitro Gang members?

cde9d76284aa80b7e34cf86aa0428caa.gif

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
I aspire to one day join the Nitro Gang, but alas my allocation has not yet appeared...

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Are you me? I put my deposit down like 6/18 on a '22 in nitro yellow. Arrived in port 6/27. Still waiting on it. My original eta was July 16th, which got pushed to August 22nd. It's been on a vehicle hold since 8/2. My salesman finally reached out to some Toyota rep today and they said it should be delivered in 2-3 more weeks.
It’s awful… hangin there bro! Mine was predicted about the same and then it magically showed up at the dealer. We both were shocked but not complaining lol. I’ve only been driving her for less than a week and loving it! Now I have to wait for all my mods to come in 😂

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0
Seeing these 2022 prices dropping has me seriously considering saving myself 10k. My 23' allocation landed at port yesterday and should arrive at the dealer in less than a month. Meanwhile, the dealers I reached out to months ago are all coming back at me with 22's at reduced prices that are very tempting.

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Seeing these 2022 prices dropping has me seriously considering saving myself 10k. My 23' allocation landed at port yesterday and should arrive at the dealer in less than a month. Meanwhile, the dealers I reached out to months ago are all coming back at me with 22's at reduced prices that are very tempting.
I'm assuming the '23 is a manual? If so it comes down to how much more you want that 6 speed vs. Automatic.

zgucci

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' AT Absolute Zero

Just curious, what kind of discounts do you see on 22's? I have a refundable deposit on a 22' set to arrive in the next month, and they said they'd sell it at MSRP. I am wondering if it's not worth refunding my deposit and shopping around if there are discounts popping up.
Sponsored