Disconnected battery and the trunk is closed / Opening trunk if cars battery is dead?

ahmadqtr1

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 gr supra
I was pulling the ECU out in order to ship it to visconti for unlocking. As normal procedure I disconnected the negative battery line and closed the trunk:). Any idea how to open it since the battery is located at the trunk and disconnected?
Sponsored

MYNEWFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Gray Supra Premium
Yes, there is an emergency pull cord in the back in case you get locked in the trunk. Try it..

Phantom Grey Supra

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019’ Yamaha R1m —2020 F450—2021 Supra 3.0 —1999 silverado 4x4–1997 Husqvarna CR250– 2012 VW Jetta GLI TDI conversion
Climb in and connect the battery

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
What if you connect a trickle charger at front (door you can open with key and bonnet lever is cable) and try to then press the boot release on drivers door and then disconnect trickle charger and reconnect main battery?
Worth a try.
Good luck .

OP
OP
ahmadqtr1

ahmadqtr1

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 gr supra
What if you connect a trickle charger at front (door you can open with key and bonnet lever is cable) and try to then press the boot release on drivers door and then disconnect trickle charger and reconnect main battery?
Worth a try.
Good luck .
Will try it. Thnx

dc2r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 BMW M3
Worth a try.
Good luck .
If this does not work, try using a jumper battery instead of the charger.

OP
OP
ahmadqtr1

ahmadqtr1

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 gr supra
Worth a try.
Good luck .
It worked thanks for the advice I used a jumper.

Retrocade

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Opening trunk if cars battery is dead?

HI guys , New owner and I been looking through the manual but man that s a hard manual to read or find anything in. So IM asking this cause i had another mid engine car that the battery was in the engine compartment under a hood that had a electric latch with no key. It died and I had no wya to open it. had to get someone out to open it.

Anyway is there some way to open this trunk with out the fob? if the car battery dies? so far I cant find any sort of trunk button on out side of car or key access. so if battery dies then the dead battery is in the trunk you cant open? what am I missing here? Thanks.

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
there is an emergency pull that you'd have to reach from the front cabin

Retrocade

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
there is an emergency pull that you'd have to reach from the front cabin
Ok thanks, where is it located. oh wait you mean the little if someone is locked in the trunk safety pull? if so how are you suppose to reach that? Ill have to rent someones child to go in LOL. So no outside releases at all? strange.

roadtripper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
How do you get in the car if the battery is dead? If It locked like it should be.

Retrocade

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
How do you get in the car if the battery is dead? If It locked like it should be.
LOL I was gonna ask same but I figured there is a key hole somewhere on outside since the fob has a key in it. so I guess got to put key in what ever hidden keyhole open doors and then find a 7 lb intelligent baby to crawl through the seat opening to get to that trunk pull handle thats all way at back end of car? the manual is useless at explaining some things. and about has hard to read as a bible.
Sponsored