OP

Bullets2k

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
What software tuned on? Looks good. Should be alittle more tq.
Im not using mhd, bm3, jb4 or Ecutek. It was tuned by a local shop., they use their own software. It was tuned on 93. The only mods are a catted downpipe and intake. Im pretty sure the other software like Ecutek and mhd will give the tuner more options tonget better numbers. But when i tuned with them, i started to look the other software and tuner options but it was a little late to change the software and find a well-known tuner. Overall im happy with the tune. Seems like majority of the tunes on 93 withbthe same mods are around the 430hp and 500tq.

OP
OP

Bullets2k

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
Probably WinOLS then. It is… unlikely, to say the least, that they have custom software.
I guess, it could be that one 🤷 should be good to knw more about other supras using this software

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
They use their own software means they use TunerPro like everyone else.

Like metalheads that think they are different wearing all black and black tshirts with spikey type band names on them.

Uh huh.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Probably WinOLS then. It is… unlikely, to say the least, that they have custom software.
Agree. Gotta be WinOLS.

OP
OP

Bullets2k

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
They use their own software means they use TunerPro like everyone else.

Like metalheads that think they are different wearing all black and black tshirts with spikey type band names on them.

Uh huh.
I feel like some metal head did something to you. Sorry bro you need help somewhere else 🤣

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I guess, it could be that one 🤷 should be good to knw more about other supras using this software
Jesse owns a Supra and tunes a shit ton of them. Highly recommend him if you want to make sure yours runs smoothy.

https://1fastsupra.com

I traded my OEM downpipe for a brand new JB4. I wasn’t in the market for one. So I reached out to Jesse. He made it fast and kept it simple. She feels like a bat 🦇 outta hell 🔥 now when I use the custom map for my car. It was well worth doing the multiple runs and him fine tuning it.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Are you a previous corvette owner?
:offtopic:

I still can’t get over the square steering wheel and that there’s a bimillion of them out there…. But I did own a Pontiac once 😜 AC Delco build quality baby. Nothing like plastic on plastic feel.

Only Hyundai did them up one when they 1st came out with the Scoop (of 💩). Hard to get either brand image outta sight outta mind.

IMG_2358.jpeg

IMG_2357.jpeg

:topic:

Last edited:

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
OP, what year is that car? Heck, is it even a Supra? We've yet to confirm in this entire conversation that we're talking about a MK5 Supra.
Sponsored