Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I paid less than what Visconti charges. Not really helpful to you to tell you any further details because the shop doesn’t usually offer unlock services. I got screwed by Visconti so I had to search elsewhere, or else I would have just went with him tbh
Hey Mason,

Thanks for replying to my text. Please be sure when making statements like this online, you clarify. You were never “screwed”. We simply denied you service.

As a business, we don’t have to provide service to customers if we do not want to. Even someone who places an order through our website. If we don’t want to provide that customer with service, sell them our product, we’re entitled to cancel it and refund them.

But in your case, you never purchased anything nor did I ever tell you we’d be providing you a service. You asked for pricing, which I provided to you (as that is what we charge). That’s it. - You asked us to price match someone else, which I politely declined with an explanation of why.c- This was then forwarded by you to who you asked us to price match.

From there, you inquired again and I informed you because you did so, that we wouldn’t be providing you service as a lot of your story didn’t seem to add up. This is what my gut told me based off the multiple interactions we had dating back to December.

If you’re going to say a company “screwed” you, please provide validation behind such comment. The screenshots are attached below. The community can make that decision since it’a an opinion based up us denying you service. You never purchased a product nor service from us. You only received a price quote that you requested.

If anyone has any questions regarding this, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,

Marshall

Attachments

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Only dealer I have ever seen to attack his own potential customers...

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Yup. Good summary.

He lied about Jesse, I defended him. Here I am getting screwed. Visconti must have accidentally crossed out @Jesse DaBears name on every text message. Oh well.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Only dealer I have ever seen to attack his own potential customers...
Based on interactions, we have no desire to have some customers be clients of ours and we politely decline them. This is one of those cases.

Nothing wrong with that IMO.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Lemme know if you guys wanna save a buck and buy an ECU for cloning and tuning on your own :)

It's really not that hard to get Femto to clone your ECU, and not hard to flash an OTS tune using ECUTEK :)

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Yup. Good summary.

He lied about Jesse, I defended him. Here I am getting screwed. Visconti must have accidentally crossed out @Jesse DaBears name on every text message. Oh well.
Can you emphasize on how you were screwed again for us, please?

visconti

Silver Sponsor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vtune.us
Car(s)
Subaru STi, VR30, S55 M3, GOLF R, Supra A90
wow, those screenshots.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Can you emphasize on how you were screwed again for us, please?
You lied about a person that is very well respected on our platform. When I showed that person what you said about him then you suddenly didn’t want to provide me with any services. I have every right to give my experience with you. I said on this thread that your parts are good, but your service is awful. This further proved this point.

I’m not sure what you thing you’re accomplishing with this, it’s making you look like an asshole. If you plan to do this with everyone that had a bad experience with you then we are in for a long long ride

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Id like to chime in O_O

Marshall and Visconti are doing a great job with these and I recommend plenty of people to them for this service. They streamlined it and make it a good experienced for the end user not a nightmare like when I tried. Ill stick to JB4 and parts :D

Fact is they kicked my ass when in came to femto unlocks and I havent been involved with any ECU unlocks since last year nor do i plan on it. Sorry you got caught in the middle of it @Mason but them not wanting to provide you service doenst mean they screwed you. Plus you got it done and are on your way to getting tuned. Lets just move on.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
You lied about a person that is very well respected on our platform. When I showed that person what you said about him then you suddenly didn’t want to provide me with any services. I have every right to give my experience with you. I said on this thread that your parts are good, but your service is awful. This further proved this point.

I’m not sure what you thing you’re accomplishing with this, it’s making you look like an asshole. If you plan to do this with everyone that had a bad experience with you then we are in for a long long ride
No one lied about anything. You yourself even had to get refunded from the company I mentioned we’ve gotten ~a dozen customers from now due to them failing at providing the service.

Jesse himself hasn’t performed any clones. Because he can’t. He doesn’t have the tools. Which is fine

Everything I stated was true and Jesse messaged me afterwards as well.

My service was so awful, is why you wanted to have it done through us after having complications elsewhere, I guess? Then you were denied. Now you generate the opinion that it’s awful. Lol.

You’re upset we didn’t want to assist you and that’s all there is to it. Apparently you have that reputation as a few of your locals already messaged me saying that you’re a young kid that cries if they don’t get what they want.

Glad you found someone that needed your money and could provide the service for you. Ending on notes like “i wish you the best of luck” - Then go and attempt to bash us. - Burning bridges with us, PPE, Marin, Jesse, A90Shop - There’s a common denominator here and it’s not visconti tuning.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Id like to chime in O_O

Marshall and Visconti are doing a great job with these and I recommend plenty of people to them for this service. They streamlined it and make it a good experienced for the end user not a nightmare like when I tried. Ill stick to JB4 and parts :D

Fact is they kicked my ass when in came to femto unlocks and I havent been involved with any ECU unlocks since last year nor do i plan on it. Sorry you got caught in the middle of it @Mason but them not wanting to provide you service doenst mean they screwed you. Plus you got it done and are on your way to getting tuned. Lets just move on.
I understand your response. It’s responsible in your position. But I’m not a salesman that competes with Visconti so I’m going to continue to give my experience with them. Now at least I can just link this thread and have potential customers read it for themselves.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It's really not that hard to get Femto to clone your ECU,
Yeah so, I went this route. If I was going to do it again, I'd 1000% pay Marshall/John to do it. That headache was a headache. Getting the ECUs out of the US was annoying enough, let alone getting it back.

FWIW, I got my donor ECU from a wrecked BMW X5 for $400, I think all together I save $500-600 dollars after shipping, the clone, the bench unlock, ecutek, blah blah.

Last edited:

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Yeah I don't like dealing with headaches. If I end pulling the trigger I will just go through Visconti and untilize what seems to be a streamlined solution they offer. I am really hoping that remote unlocks will be possible within the next 6 months. That's about as long as my patience window has left with this situation đŸ€Ł otherwise it's going overseas cause this locked ecu on a tuners car is a bunch of garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.