Found some tunable ECUs!

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Of course, doesn't matter what vehicle it comes out of, as long as it's gen 2 B58 and the date and part number checks out.
Was looking for wrecked ones or ones that are at collision shops totaled out

OP
OP
czzisaman

czzisaman

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Tungsten
Was looking for wrecked ones or ones that are at collision shops totaled out
I’ve tried everything in the US.. no luck, only wish someone can crack the code sooner.

But for now this is the only way and glad was able to find a few for friends and members here 💪🏻

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’ve tried everything in the US.. no luck, only wish someone can crack the code sooner.

But for now this is the only way and glad was able to find a few for friends and members here 💪🏻
Yeah I'm really trying to wait it out mod bug turned into a mod creature

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Yeah I'm really trying to wait it out mod bug turned into a mod creature
I guess that's all of us right now. Sitting here with our untuned cars until a magical solution appears. 😂😂
It's a process with all new platforms. Any car I've ever owned and tuned took a number of years before anything open source was available. I can be patient. These cars are really quick from the factory.

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I guess that's all of us right now. Sitting here with our untuned cars until a magical solution appears. 😂😂
It's a process with all new platforms. Any car I've ever owned and tuned took a number of years before anything open source was available. I can be patient. These cars are really quick from the factory.
You right just because I can do it doesn't mean I should do it. I am looking for a pure 850 kit though

Reactions: kaj

redflag973

First Name
Amin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2022, Hyundai Accent 2017
Hello, I am interested in a donor ecu. If you have any source please let me know. Thanks buddy

Wetherman

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0

I would be interested if you can still find one that I can clone to - is there a way to make sure they work on a bench? Hate to send it to Femmto and find out it won't boot. Really appreciate the time and effort. I just don't have enough bandwidth to find one. Any help would be appreciated. Am willing to pay up to a point!

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I refunded the one I brought for 2500 cause he couldn't provide the donor Vin. Wanted no issues with verifying. At this point going to tune with Sameh Yehia, out of Dubai see nothing but good things from him. He tunes on BM3 and MHD.

Ps watch eBay by Friday or so dme gets delivered tomorrow for anyone wanting to chance it. 2020 M340i wrecked has a dme date of Feb 2020

Last edited:
OP
OP
czzisaman

czzisaman

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Tungsten
I refunded the one I brought for 2500 cause he couldn't provide the donor Vin. Wanted no issues with verifying. At this point going to tune with Sameh Yehia, out of Dubai see nothing but good things from him. He tunes on BM3 and MHD.

Ps watch eBay by Friday or so dme gets delivered tomorrow for anyone wanting to chance it. 2020 M340i wrecked has a dme date of Feb 2020

Just want to clarify that this is not talking about me, cuz the ones I found are $2k with possible discount on shipping. Thanks!

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just want to clarify that this is not talking about me, cuz the ones I found are $2k with possible discount on shipping. Thanks!
No no I didn't buy mines from you. 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿, nah not saying that, if you have let me know asap instant purchase

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100