OP
OP
Supercompact

Supercompact

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
6'3" here. I find this actually to be one of the most comfortable cars i've ever owned. This includes my old Focus ST with Recaros.

That being said i would also urge you guys to remember to adjust your steering wheel. Remember it also telescopes. I find a lot of people forget you can move the wheel closer or farther away from you and that can change seating position a lot.
I knew this, but it hadnā€™t even crossed my mind. Nice tip!
Sponsored

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Many people are like, ā€œDude, you canā€™t be that fat to sit inside the Supra.ā€

They would be wrong: I have an e50 custom tune with a catless DP just to make stock numbers given the drag I put on the car.
True story: today I was at a light with my wife in the passenger seat, and sheā€™s bigger than I am, anyway, a teenager in his BRZ calls me out. The light turns and we got smoked. Weā€™re both going on a diet, effective immediately!

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
True story: today I was at a light with my wife in the passenger seat, and sheā€™s bigger than I am, anyway, a teenager in his BRZ calls me out. The light turns and we got smoked. Weā€™re both going on a diet, effective immediately!
What the???? Really??? Do you guys weigh 400 pounds combined? Thats nuts!

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
What the???? Really??? Do you guys weigh 400 pounds combined? Thats nuts!
More like 850. I should mention that I had a full tank of gasā€” that extra weight made the difference?

trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23'-A90 3.0, 20'-Jeep JT, 18'-RX450h
That F'n head rest is going to be bent backward so I can sit normal, the half fetal seating position is not working for me. Everything else about the car is great, even near perfect.

Supralover

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
89'91'2020 supras
I can attest to the fact that if you take the bar out the car doesn't know any difference. But on the other hand you greatly notice a worth wile difference in comfort I'm 6'4 and also like the more laid back seat position. And the removal of it does make it a totally different

BrettMRC

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, Defender, Rx400h
I'm 6'3" and recently installed the cusco, but mainly to get rid if some of the ridiculous internal creaking! (Still get a little from the panels)

It does give you more clearance, but only a little.

For the record, installation of the cusco is a right pig if you are the wrong side of 40 and more used to comfort eating and a desk job as opposed to the generally younger, more flexible youtubers! šŸ˜‚
Sponsored