Front seats hitting the aluminum bar

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
The car isn’t the most comfortable car in the world. The people that say it is, well they are lying to themselves.
I would like to say though compared to the ND Miata, the car is 100x more comfortable. Definitely depends on what other cars you've had. Compared to the RX7, definitely more comfortable, compared to lets say the CX9, not as comfortable.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Once you're in I think the Supra is very very comfortable. I also kinda like that you gotta do the supercar squat and turn to get in, friends feel special when they get a ride. Plus, Feels and looks like a freaking JDM batmobile!

Attachments

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I would like to say though compared to the ND Miata, the car is 100x more comfortable. Definitely depends on what other cars you've had. Compared to the RX7, definitely more comfortable, compared to lets say the CX9, not as comfortable.
I was comparing it to Honda Civics, Accord, RSX, Integra, TSX, TLX, MDX, RDX, and RAV4.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I’m 6’4” and 220 lbs. I have the same issue. Just gotta sit upright more. I reach back with feel the space between the seat and bar and give it about a half inch of room. The girls love your height, the Supra don’t.
speaking of girls, the A90 is perfect for petite girls.....

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I was comparing it to Honda Civics, Accord, RSX, Integra, TSX, TLX, MDX, RDX, and RAV4.
Those are Honda's except for the Rav4, you're not giving the Supra a fair chance compared to those cars :p

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Why would you compare the supra to any of these? They aren't even in the same category. TLX? INTEGRA? Gotta be kidding me lol. This is a true sports car with M sport suspension underneath. Maybe sell your supra and buy the new 22 TLX if you're worried about pure comfort and a little bit of sportiness.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Why would you compare the supra to any of these? They aren't even in the same category. TLX? INTEGRA? Gotta be kidding me lol. This is a true sports car with M sport suspension underneath. Maybe sell your supra and buy the new 22 TLX if you're worried about pure comfort and a little bit of sportiness.
I am good thanks. I appreciate your concerns. Just saying the car isn’t comfortable.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Stock they are fairly comfortable. Not like a Mercedes, but better than 80% of the sporty-ish cars out there. You absolutely have to learn how to fold in and out if over 6' even more so when you lower the ride.

I ruined my comfy ride completely by adding springs and sway bars. But vastly improved the control on the track where i drive it 80% of the time.

6'2" 205 and at the track I actually move the seat forward to get closer to the wheel.

If you are looking for the impala lean back driving style- there is no way.

OP
OP
Supercompact

Supercompact

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
So, while searching, I ran across a video on YouTube. He lays the stock bar next to a Cusco one that they painted green and he shows where the factory bolt holes are. Based on this screen capture, I do believe that the Cusco bar will afford a bit more room at the top of the seat. Pic and link to the video below:

1617210155849.png

OP
OP
Supercompact

Supercompact

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Stock they are fairly comfortable. Not like a Mercedes, but better than 80% of the sporty-ish cars out there. You absolutely have to learn how to fold in and out if over 6' even more so when you lower the ride.

I ruined my comfy ride completely by adding springs and sway bars. But vastly improved the control on the track where i drive it 80% of the time.

6'2" 205 and at the track I actually move the seat forward to get closer to the wheel.

If you are looking for the impala lean back driving style- there is no way.
yeah, I love the gangster lean/recline while cruisin :)

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
6'3" here. I find this actually to be one of the most comfortable cars i've ever owned. This includes my old Focus ST with Recaros.

That being said i would also urge you guys to remember to adjust your steering wheel. Remember it also telescopes. I find a lot of people forget you can move the wheel closer or farther away from you and that can change seating position a lot.
Sponsored