FS - 2020 3.0 with only 800 miles - $54,900

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Something seems too good to be true. They only had it for like 2 months and that is extremely low in terms of price

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Not too bad especially for the mileage. I dont think those high values are going to be around much longer since the 22s are dropping. It also looks to be a 3.0 Premium so thats a plus.

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
If anyone on the forum is truly interested, Iā€™d be more than happy to look the car over throughly and use a paint gauge on it. Iā€™m very particular so this could be valuable to a potential buyer. I only live about 10 miles away. Appears to be a garage trophy and a local trade in.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
If anyone on the forum is truly interested, Iā€™d be more than happy to look the car over throughly and use a paint gauge on it. Iā€™m very particular so this could be valuable to a potential buyer. I only live about 10 miles away. Appears to be a garage trophy and a local trade in.
Nice offer. Appears quite clean.

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Something seems too good to be true. They only had it for like 2 months and that is extremely low in terms of price.
~ They probably bought it right (trade in) and it is winter in Ohio.

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
I'm from Upper Arlington Ohio and I just got back I can't believe it's 11 degree's over there. So I don't blame anyone swapping over to a Truck or Cross-Over it's the trend over there. Glad to be back in Southern California in 70 but not glad that I got a cold (Not Covid) in the process. Sadly I don't think my MKIV will ever make it back to Columbus Ohio.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
One thing to remember is if your state requires emissions to get your tags renewed, that could mean you'll have to drive your Supra in the winter to get tested... something to think about. I never buy hobby cars in the winter for that reason. Of course if you live in a warm climate, nothing to worry about.. well, at least not that. :ninja:

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
One thing to remember is if your state requires emissions to get your tags renewed, that could mean you'll have to drive your Supra in the winter to get tested... something to think about. I never buy hobby cars in the winter for that reason. Of course if you live in a warm climate, nothing to worry about.. well, at least not that. :ninja:
~ No testing required in Ohio thankfully. As you mentioned, other states may vary.

iEatCommunists

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
FWIW I'm in Cleveland and got a brand new '22 at MSRP. -4K for used seems fair (they probably arent valuing a tunable ecu)

The market isn't as hot here for sports cars, especially in the winter.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You make it sound like cars melt in the winter. Driving a car down the road for an inspection shouldn't be an issue. Roads get cleared very quickly here in NY, unless it snows every single day for weeks, which is very very rare these days. I'm originally from California and I would have no issue driving my Supra down the street right now, in the middle of winter in NY state.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You make it sound like cars melt in the winter. Driving a car down the road for an inspection shouldn't be an issue. Roads get cleared very quickly here in NY, unless it snows every single day for weeks, which is very very rare these days. I'm originally from California and I would have no issue driving my Supra down the street right now, in the middle of winter in NY state.
Yours donā€™t? Nice
Sponsored