akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
Thank you, will look that up
I believe that references the ECU (computer) for body domain. I haven't looked for the headlight fuse(s) so can't help with that. Here are a couple of blow-ups of the fuse panels (easier to read):

Front.png

Rear.png

menaman53

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2015 FRS 1.0
I believe that references the ECU (computer) for body domain. I haven't looked for the headlight fuse(s) so can't help with that. Here are a couple of blow-ups of the fuse panels (easier to read):

Front.png

Rear.png
I believe I have located the BDC below the Front fuse box, however there does not seem to be any fuses in the BDC but it does have "com" references as the photo indicates. It is behind the floor padding on the right side of the passenger foot placement. I did remove the 60 amp fuse F39 and it checked out ok, still no power to right front headlight.

menaman53

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2015 FRS 1.0
I believe I have located the BDC below the Front fuse box, however there does not seem to be any fuses in the BDC but it does have "com" references as the photo indicates. It is behind the floor padding on the right side of the passenger foot placement. I did remove the 60 amp fuse F39 and it checked out ok, still no power to right front headlight.
Out of frustration I unplugged everything and plugged it all back in and BOTH headlights work! I want to thank you all for taking the time to help, so far there seems to be no indications anything is wrong.

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Out of frustration I unplugged everything and plugged it all back in and BOTH headlights work! I want to thank you all for taking the time to help, so far there seems to be no indications anything is wrong.
Glad you were able to reset it. My thinking is the body domain controller rebooted and cleared a glitch. Other less serious glitches have been known to happen (ie: door locking). Sine this car has dozens of ECUs, it’s not all that surprising. Computers are, after all, computers.

Hope you4 problem is now history.

Azian6er

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra gr
Does anyone know which fuse/ relay controls the front windshield wiper and spray mechanism?
I have been searching for the last three days, and no fuse diagram I have found for this car mentions anything about windshield wipers. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Anyone successfully install fuse-tap footwell/ambient lighting?

Which fuse did you tap into? Do they turn on/off on entry/exit?

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
Anyone successfully install fuse-tap footwell/ambient lighting?

Which fuse did you tap into? Do they turn on/off on entry/exit?
i have. but its wired witht he 12v power that comes on when you turn on the car. they turn on when door is unlocked but remains on after 5-6mins after leaving the vehicle.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
i have. but its wired witht he 12v power that comes on when you turn on the car. they turn on when door is unlocked but remains on after 5-6mins after leaving the vehicle.
That's fine. As long as they turn on when you unlock/enter the car and turn off by themselves after exiting/locking. I don't mind that they're on while driving since I plan on using a dim setting anyway.

I just don't want to have to turn them on or off every time.

Funny, my 2012 GTI had OEM footwell lights that lit up when you opened the door and dimmed to your preference once the door was closed while driving through a driver select menu on the dash. Weird not to have this on a 2020 $50K "BMW" :dunno:

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
That's fine. As long as they turn on when you unlock/enter the car and turn off by themselves after exiting/locking. I don't mind that they're on while driving since I plan on using a dim setting anyway.

I just don't want to have to turn them on or off every time.

Funny, my 2012 GTI had OEM footwell lights that lit up when you opened the door and dimmed to your preference once the door was closed while driving through a driver select menu on the dash. Weird not to have this on a 2020 $50K "BMW" :dunno:
I believe the Euro spec Supra had well lights. but US specs dont. They all have the "goodies" all of us US specs want. but we have the burbles for our sport mode haha.

the LEDs I installed have a remote for them. so i usually turn them on only at night.

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I believe the Euro spec Supra had well lights. but US specs dont. They all have the "goodies" all of us US specs want. but we have the burbles for our sport mode haha.

the LEDs I installed have a remote for them. so i usually turn them on only at night.
I finally installed mine as well...I just used one of the courtesy light fuse locations.

IMG_0505.jpeg

IMG_0509.jpeg

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I tapped into F62. The floor lights stay on while the car is running but turn off 6 minutes after locking.

If anyone comes up with a better solution, some of us are listening.

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
IMG_0349.jpg

I decided to revisit this project as well. I'm bummed that the lights don't work with the courtesy lights but these aren't super bright so they won't be distracting during the day and should look good at night.

I purchased these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AFU4QCM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 the first time I did it I tried the 11mm lights and found them too bright for night driving. These are the 6mm amber lights.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

OP
OP
akasonny

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IMG_0349.jpg

I decided to revisit this project as well. I'm bummed that the lights don't work with the courtesy lights but these aren't super bright so they won't be distracting during the day and should look good at night.

I purchased these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AFU4QCM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 the first time I did it I tried the 11mm lights and found them too bright for night driving. These are the 6mm amber lights.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.
I used LEDs which have a variable brightness control in order to tailor them to my liking. F62 (front fuse panel) shuts down 6 minutes after the car is locked.

Your install looks good.
Sponsored