How many of each color for A91-MT SE

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Anyone know definitively how many of each special edition colors Toyota is producing? Is it half and half? 250 burnout/ 250 cu later gray? Can you link any reference material? Trying to justify the markup I paid. Thanks.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that if you bought the car for any other reason than you absolutely love the car, I don't think you'll get much sympathy from this forum.

Just an observation on past discussions on resale value here already, and the general consensus is that 'buying a car and worrying about resale value is a horrible idea.'

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that if you bought the car for any other reason than you absolutely love the car, I don't think you'll get much sympathy from this forum.

Just an observation on past discussions on resale value here already, and the general consensus is that 'buying a car and worrying about resale value is a horrible idea.'
Ok so you don’t know.. thanks

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Ok so you don’t know.. thanks

Confirming that he doesnt know and I doubt anyone else knows.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
So we now confirmed we don't know the answer, what was the mark up on your A91-MT, OP?

$30K?

:lol:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
So none of you know the answer? Thanks..and I paid $35k over but at least I’m getting it for sure.
Holy f*ck. From
What I’ve heard it’s 250/250, with the matte white being the more expensive desirable color but jeez man 35k over is that deal set in stone? I’ll sell you my matte white MT that arrives Friday for less then that 😂😂 I paid sticker man sheesh idk if you can really justify that, that’s a nice g82 m4 or cayman 4.0 or new emira territory

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I would imagine 500/500 for each as that has been the norm for A91's.

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Holy f*ck. From
What I’ve heard it’s 250/250, with the matte white being the more expensive desirable color but jeez man 35k over is that deal set in stone? I’ll sell you my matte white MT that arrives Friday for less then that 😂😂 I paid sticker man sheesh idk if you can really justify that, that’s a nice g82 m4 or cayman 4.0 or new emira territory
Wow MSRP? That’s impressive. It’s about to be set in stone Wednesday. They are sending out a company called maverick to my work to finalize paperwork and I give them a check. Kind of strange though because I was also told there was a qc hold on all supra model 2387..this is SET though I dunno where yours is from. Hmm.. white more desirable? Perhaps beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Wow MSRP? That’s impressive. It’s about to be set in stone Wednesday. They are sending out a company called maverick to my work to finalize paperwork and I give them a check. Kind of strange though because I was also told there was a qc hold on all supra model 2387..this is SET though I dunno where yours is from. Hmm.. white more desirable? Perhaps beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Ya apparently the matte white given it’s the “option” color, but brother I’d look around, I’m in south Florida. 35k over seems a little excessive. Even here the dealer plans to ask 20k over on there’s, I bet you can find one for less

reroute

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
35 Over? So you paid pretty much 100k for a supra? Uh? Life is too short to worry about how much money you're going to lose on that car later down the road. Other countries are getting these "exclusive" colors on premium editions right now anyways lol.. Life is too short to be worrying about how much money you will be losing on that car when you sell it. Considering what happened with phantom, it's safe to bet that we get those colors on premiums next year too, then you'd be fucked beyond belief. I hope thje 100k didn't hurt lol

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT

My A91-MT is also currently on "QC Hold" status, so that checks out.

You're buying for $35K over MSRP?? I'll sell you my CULater A91-MT for $30K over and have it delivered to your doorstep, 100% serious. My dealership has instructions to perform a PDI without removing any of the the protective shipping plastic/protection and not to perform any washing/detailing whatsoever — just having them check fluid levels, remove bump stop shipping spacers, air tires to driving PSI, only the necessary stuff and no extra nonsense.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
My A91-MT is also currently on "QC Hold" status, so that checks out.

You're buying for $35K over MSRP?? I'll sell you my CULater A91-MT for $30K over and have it delivered to your doorstep, 100% serious. My dealership has instructions to perform a PDI without removing any of the the protective shipping plastic/protection and not to perform any washing/detailing whatsoever — just having them check fluid levels, remove bump stop shipping spacers, air tires to driving PSI, only the necessary stuff and no extra nonsense.
just got word my car arrived but received the same branding so hopefully no delay with QC hold and I'm still on track for Friday/Saturday delivery, but ya I'll do the same, 29.500 over for mine lol.