How often do you see other MKVs in the wild?

NESS3000

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Here in NYC, i might see 1-3 a week. Jus saw a girl in a pink 2.0 earlier today.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
On Woodward now. I'm seeing one gray, one red Supra, one black with a huge ass wing .But like 10 Ferrari, 20 Lambo, 10 Porsche, shit loads of C8.

Supraluv

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra premium , Z4 Coupe , 2002 MRoadster
I rarely see a Supra in Cincinnati and also when traveling. Went on a drive with a group of BMW clownshoes and only saw 1 in a week. That was just north of Charlotte, NC. I have been back to Cincy for a couple of weeks and no sightings yet.

cte21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I daily drive my car ~60 miles a day and I've only seen 3x other Supras (outside of the track) on the roads in my area in the 3.5 years it's been out in the US. I see far more Porsches, Lamborghinis, and Ferraris than I do Supras in CT.

Is it the same in your area?
I could count on probably one hand how many I've seen in CT in the wild in 3.5 years of owning mine and when I have, of course I'm not driving mine. Maybe it's not so popular here?

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Definitely this ☝ bout sums it up. It’s nice owning such a rarity that actually get thumbs up for a fraction of the price of the other “thumbs up” cars out there 😊
Same here in the charlotte area. I work from home, so there is that but that’s the great thing about the Supra, they are not Mustangs and way lower production numbers. I can’t leave my house without seeing 3 mustangs with straight pipe exhausts at 120db. SMFH. 🤬

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
What I don't fully comprehend is that I know for a fact local dealers got in at least 15+ Supras just for the 2023 model year... and at least that many for the previous model years. And the 2023's all were either sold before they arrived, or sold shortly after arrival. There have to be several dozen Supras still in the Saint Louis area, but I never cross paths with them.

I can't imagine ALL of them were purchased out of state and left the area... there have to be more than the scant few I've seen around town.

OP
OP
decodeddiesel

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
What I don't fully comprehend is that I know for a fact local dealers got in at least 15+ Supras just for the 2023 model year... and at least that many for the previous model years. And the 2023's all were either sold before they arrived, or sold shortly after arrival. There have to be several dozen Supras still in the Saint Louis area, but I never cross paths with them.

I can't imagine ALL of them were purchased out of state and left the area... there have to be more than the scant few I've seen around town.
That's a good point. When I was searching for a Supra two years ago I got the impression that most of the dealerships near me got 1-5 allocated to them every year.

OP
OP
decodeddiesel

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I could count on probably one hand how many I've seen in CT in the wild in 3.5 years of owning mine and when I have, of course I'm not driving mine. Maybe it's not so popular here?
I live in Central CT, and I work on the shoreline. I see far more Lambos than I do Supras. Porsches and Bimmers are pretty common by my work in Westbrook and Old Saybrook.

Not to mention that I live literally 2 miles from F40 Motorsports which is where they filmed Chasing Classic Cars so I see some REALLY rare stuff at his dealership and on the road around here.

Supras are just rare here.

cte21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I live in Central CT, and I work on the shoreline. I see far more Lambos than I do Supras. Porsches and Bimmers are pretty common by my work in Westbrook and Old Saybrook.

Not to mention that I live literally 2 miles from F40 Motorsports which is where they filmed Chasing Classic Cars so I see some REALLY rare stuff at his dealership and on the road around here.

I'm in lower Fairfield County and it's the same thing here. Must be because dealers haven't had any in stock for months, nor have they ever really had an inventory since they came out 4 years ago. That said, my car gets a ton of looks and comments anytime I go out, so I guess it's like owning a supercar.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0

That's awesome, I loved that show. I mostly loved the shop and the location surrounding it tbh.

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
NW WI area here. Prior to purchasing mine, I had maybe seen 2 since they launched. Since purchasing in March, I hadn't seen a single one until last week when I passed a Nocturnal. Made even more sense when I saw the same Nocturnal a few days later sitting at a local dealership for sale so I'm guessing it was someone taking it for a test drive.
Sponsored