23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
Surprised it took 215 miles to notice the wing LOL

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I'm glad mine is black. :cool:

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
😂. Was just being funny. I bought a Yellow 2021 foregoing the $27,000 paint and sticker option.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Only on this forum
. I hate the Supra community.

CWO5805

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Milan Blast Manual
Only on this forum
. I hate the Supra community.
It’s odd right? It’s like everyone thinks their opinion or preference is the only right one. God forbid I like a color that is different or a manual vs an auto. And the world stops if you ask a technical question that may have already been answered. Hell. I’ll probably catch flack for even saying it

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I love this community. So much knowledge and many people have given me excellent information over the last three years. I also love the bantering and razzing too. I tried to show that I wasn’t being serious with the winking emoji. 😉

OP
OP
Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 P
I believe they title it as a used car with 217 miles and when you purchase it you would technically be the second owner (I could be mistaken). That’s how they bump the price up by adding a “market adjustment charge” on the vehicle. I spoke with a sales rep there in the past before pivoting to a different dealership and they informed me they never charge over MSRP on their new cars. đŸ€”

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
In California, any vehicle with less than 7,500 miles on the odometer at the time of purchase or trade by a California resident or business is considered a new vehicle. This definition applies whether or not the vehicle has been registered in another state.

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
In California, any vehicle with less than 7,500 miles on the odometer at the time of purchase or trade by a California resident or business is considered a new vehicle. This definition applies whether or not the vehicle has been registered in another state.
I’m not entirely sure that’s accurate. You cannot register a non-California originating vehicle in California with less than 7500 miles on it. This prevents cars sold outside California that do not comply with CA emissions from being brought into the state. But there are PLENTY of used cars in California sold as used cars with fewer than 7500 miles on them. So I think that only applies to bullshit CA emissions.

“What is the 7500 mile rule in California?
California Noncertified Vehicles (CNCV)—Formerly known as 49-state, bear a label certifying they only meet U.S. EPA emission requirements. A CNCV cannot be registered to a California resident who acquired/purchased the vehicle with less than 7,500 odometer miles, unless they qualify for an exemption.”

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
I’m not entirely sure that’s accurate. You cannot register a non-California originating vehicle in California with less than 7500 miles on it. This prevents cars sold outside California that do not comply with CA emissions from being brought into the state. But there are PLENTY of used cars in California sold as used cars with fewer than 7500 miles on them. So I think that only applies to bullshit CA emissions.

“What is the 7500 mile rule in California?
California Noncertified Vehicles (CNCV)—Formerly known as 49-state, bear a label certifying they only meet U.S. EPA emission requirements. A CNCV cannot be registered to a California resident who acquired/purchased the vehicle with less than 7,500 odometer miles, unless they qualify for an exemption.”
More facts about this law:
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/uploads/2020/03/ffvr29-1.pdf
Sponsored