I got a chance to see the new Supra without any camo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonanzka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW F20 120d+
I believe it was shown to a number people who put down a reservation for one in Europe. Part of the 900 club?
I don't think this belongs to the Club 900 benefits. I'm also an european Club-900-member and I'didn't get any invitation or any information about an event.

Prius_F_Sport

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'14 Subaru BRZ, '12 BMW M3
Carbon fiber all the things, says BMW. Even if it's not your car.

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
I don't think this belongs to the Club 900 benefits. I'm also an european Club-900-member and I'didn't get any invitation or any information about an event.
Same here. No infos, no invitation, nothing.

bonanzka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW F20 120d+
Same here. No infos, no invitation, nothing.
There took place an Dealer Event at the Nurburgring last friday. My local dealer was there. He told me, he saw the Supra without camo. Unfortunately he didn't tell me more.

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
:doh:
Don't you think that would have been provided already if it was actually available?
:crazy:
You might be right, but I think itā€™s allowed to ask this question.

Today I had a call from my local Toyota Dealer who took part at this Nurburgring event too. He told me that there was a strict embargo on cameras and smartphones when they were presenting the A90. And there was not test driving. They have been able to look around the car and sit inside. He said it looks a little different to the renders we already know, but itā€™s damn looking good and high quality. The Supra was shown without any camouflage and the color was a matte dark grey. Furthermore he said when they brought the car to the audience it sounded awesome (in German he said ā€œgeilā€). He told me that it was the European specs car, but they didnā€™t told them any exact specs.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
So is the ā€œlaunch editionā€ going to be frozen grey just like the z4 was?

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So is the ā€œlaunch editionā€ going to be frozen grey just like the z4 was?
Maybe. But in Germany the Z4 first edition was orange, not grey. And he said ā€œdark greyā€. Sounds like a different color than the Z4 is available with.

And while I like that matte grey I wouldnā€™t choose it because of its very high price and need to care for.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.