JB4 + Bimmer Code Sport Plus + xHP thoughts?

Rta95

First Name
Rahat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I combed through a lot of the threads to get a general gist on the sport plus code in and an xHP plus. Wanted to see if anyone is running all three together? Pros? Cons? Best practices? My use case is daily use here and there but I do take it to the the track quite a bit.
Sponsored

Donjazz

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra B48
I've been running Sport Plus with XHP stage 3 for a year now and love it. I haven't had any reliability issues so far. I love the flexibility that XHP offers from line bumps, to tq increase and being able to adjust shift speeds in various drive modes. Car is a daily driver on sport plus pretty much every day. I do a few hard pulls on my draggy on back roads but I haven't taken her to the track.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
I'm an MT so I only check 2 of the 3 boxes. works fine! Sport plus is hardly different than regular sport individual. Maybe just a tiny bit more pedal sensitivity and response. Absolutely no difference in the Map 0 JB4 logs back to back.

OP
OP
Rta95

Rta95

First Name
Rahat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've been running Sport Plus with XHP stage 3 for a year now and love it. I haven't had any reliability issues so far. I love the flexibility that XHP offers from line bumps, to tq increase and being able to adjust shift speeds in various drive modes. Car is a daily driver on sport plus pretty much every day. I do a few hard pulls on my draggy on back roads but I haven't taken her to the track.
With xHP Stage 3, would you say Sport Plus makes a huge difference or do you think you would have been fine without it and still had the same driving mechanics you love?

Donjazz

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra B48
It's a very small difference. Its noticeable so no placebo effect but its small so you should be just fine without it.

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
I just coded this today. Noticeable at WOT shifts are good and tick quicker and at 3/4 throttle. Everything else feels the same I’m thinking of doing the Trans flash as well trying to get over the $500 hump is it worth $500 or could I spend that towards something else…

OP
OP
Rta95

Rta95

First Name
Rahat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just coded this today. Noticeable at WOT shifts are good and tick quicker and at 3/4 throttle. Everything else feels the same I’m thinking of doing the Trans flash as well trying to get over the $500 hump is it worth $500 or could I spend that towards something else…
What dongle did you use for Bimmer Code if you don't mind me asking?

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
MHD universal WiFi. Works with BimmerCode, BimmerLink, MHD and XHP all in one

Last edited: