Just moved to SoCal, Any supra friends?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
:D La Jolla is one the most expensive areas, for sure. There are a cluster of medical device companies in the Carlsbad area but try not to live too far away from your employer unless they allow WFH. You may have heard of Bistein (Poway) and Fox (El Cajon). There are also some aerospace companies and suppliers in this area. Northrup Grumman is In Rancho Bernardo, I believe.
Bilstein for sure. Didn't know about Fox. Looks like a nice company. Janitor position posted 9 days ago. Must stink in there. I'll start there and work my way up. šŸ¤£ Maybe Design Engineer 2 but posted 30+ days ago...
Sponsored

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Bilstein for sure. Didn't know about Fox. Looks like a nice company. Janitor position posted 9 days ago. Must stink in there. I'll start there and work my way up. šŸ¤£ Maybe Design Engineer 2 but posted 30+ days ago...
I always found it easier to focus on the job, not the company. Sure it'd be great to work for company whose products are in tune with your hobbles, but learning new technologies can make you a more versatile engineer in the long run.

Last edited:

quikslipper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Prius Prime, Wrangler
I think a lot of Supra owners don't venture into the forum realm. But nonetheless it's here as an outlet to meet up.

First Name
Kvon Chanel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3
Iā€™m in San Diego if anyone is in the area down to go to car meets or just cruse new to this platform.
Hey Everyone :)

I just moved from Illinois to LA (Culver city area) and wanted to reach out to the community to maybe meet new people, go to autocross events, track days, car meets etc.

DM me/Hit me up on IG! @Jadens_A90

JS2_9574.jpg
Welcome to Caliā€¦! Congrats on relocation. Pasadena over here šŸ¤“

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Irvine/Newport Beach area, I've since given my MKV Supra to my wife while I am currently building or preparing an allocation of an LFA to add to the Toyota Collection. Maybe the BMW aspects of it made me give it to my wife but it's the best person to give the car to so that I can drive it "Occasionally" But welcome to SoCal I'm originally from Central Ohio myself while my wife is from Chicago. I don't post much as I'm busy running around the OC area and having loads of fun but seeing as you're from the Midwest like me I wanted to Wave!

His and Hers:

1695918647532.png

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Do you have to see a Cali State Ref to make sure your car sounds like a Tesla???? šŸ˜
Sponsored