Leaked! Front of 2020 Toyota Supra production model first look!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

86Driver

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86
O
For those of us required to have a front plate, this looks like good news - a plate will not be too obnoxious here as long as it's placed below the silver nose and not on it.
Oh no! This is a good point. We’re required to in SA... and it’ll ruin the front end look of this car :(
Sponsored

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Hi. I'm ecstatic that this picture has been shared as much as it has, but I do not appreciate the fact that you did not give me credit for this picture. Putting the Supramkv.com watermark on my picture is disrespectful and dishonest. You can confirm for yourself that I was the first person to post this picture on twitter by the date stamp. Here is the link to my post (username: emorycc): Please correct your mistake. Thanks, Emory Craft
Not sure I’d be posting that I was the person who took the photo considering Toyota is investigating the incident

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Hi. I'm ecstatic that this picture has been shared as much as it has, but I do not appreciate the fact that you did not give me credit for this picture. Putting the Supramkv.com watermark on my picture is disrespectful and dishonest. You can confirm for yourself that I was the first person to post this picture on twitter by the date stamp. Here is the link to my post (username: emorycc): Please correct your mistake. Thanks, Emory Craft
So you took this photo? I'm seeing it all over twitter on a bunch of Asian people's account under the hashtag (スープラ).

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
1. Always watermark your shit if you don't want this kind of stuff happening.
2. Other pages, blog, and etc also put their logo on it. Here are just a few.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
I would just chillax. In like 27 days no one is going to give a crap about this pic anyways.

OP
OP
Supra93

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Hello Emory, first I did not know that was your photo. I was sent a tip to a URL with this photo. It did not have a watermark of any kind, and was shortly removed. I assumed it was just a random leak. TBH, this is kind of old news in the automotive world, but as you wish. Just updated my OP.

jdcalve

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TRD Pro
:catfight:

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
Not sure I’d be posting that I was the person who took the photo considering Toyota is investigating the incident
exactly! recall the person that leaked the Z4. they did it that right way. went through the trouble of removing the the background and sent it via an anonymous username. here we have someone that straights up admits it. i don't doubt that he is the source of the photo. hes from Dallas and Toyota's new HQ is also in Dallas. im betting he has a friend or family member that works for Toyota, but because of his non-discretion, may end up making someone lose their job.

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
Hello Emory, first I did not know that was your photo. I was sent a tip to a URL with this photo. It did not have a watermark of any kind, and was shortly removed. I assumed it was just a random leak. TBH, this is kind of old news in the automotive world, but as you wish. Just updated my OP.
The first picture posted on this forum did have a watermark though. I downloaded it as soon as it was posted from the OP. meh who cares anyway. :dunno:

1C342CFD-F488-44DE-99D2-EFBEEE019AA4.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.