Lets see those 18" wheel setups!

SupraDOc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayenne Turbo, STi
Minimum is 15mm front and 12mm rear to clear the stock suspension for that setup. Anything larger is preference. I ran that setup for about a year before getting coilovers.

275/35/18 is also the largest you can run square on stock suspension without rubbing ON TRACK. On street you can play with a bit larger but clearance is situational.
Did you run this setup on stock suspension with stock alignment?
Sponsored

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Did you run this setup on stock suspension with stock alignment?
Stock suspension yes, but when I got an alignment I added as much camber as I could to benefit on track. Alignment doesn't really matter for fitment in stock suspension.

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Stock suspension yes, but when I got an alignment I added as much camber as I could to benefit on track. Alignment doesn't really matter for fitment in stock suspension.
Since Iā€™m driving on a 275-18 square setup for 6 months, I bought some adjustable endlinks. Youā€™re right, less problematic in town. Did you get anything else for less stress on the OEM geometry being inherently lower?

IMG_4137.jpeg

And sheā€™s tight on a full turn. Obviously trying not to full turn much and I havenā€™t had a problem with outer wear there yetā€¦ ;) If full turn on track, Iā€™ve got bigger issues to worry about šŸ˜‚

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Since Iā€™m driving on a 275-18 square setup for 6 months, I bought some adjustable endlinks. Youā€™re right, less problematic in town. Did you get anything else for less stress on the OEM geometry being inherently lower?

IMG_4137.jpeg

And sheā€™s tight on a full turn. Obviously trying not to full turn much and I havenā€™t had a problem with outer wear there yetā€¦ ;) If full turn on track, Iā€™ve got bigger issues to worry about šŸ˜‚
Nope, nothing else in my suspension was modified for that at the time

SupraDOc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayenne Turbo, STi

IMG_4137.jpeg

Are you lowered on your coilovers or stock height? Also are those 35s or 40 tires?

a90fresh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90 3.0 Premium
I know this is an 18" thread, these might be 19", not sure, however wanted to ask anyone if they knew what type of wheels these are?

1697000500326.png

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Are you lowered on your coilovers or stock height? Also are those 35s or 40 tires?
Iā€™ve got my stock height now, on Ohlins, so no rubbing up top where I was having problems. OEM suspension would have been fine too. Iā€™m back to OEM height and on 275/35-18s. Itā€™s fine for track and town. But just showing at full turn itā€™s tight. No problems as long as youā€™re aware. Each manufacture can vary, as far as fit.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
95% going with a set of the Titan7 T-R10 wheels in a square 18" set up and want to run 285/35/18 tires all around. Im on a set of high adjustable HKS lowering springs and have the SPL adjustable front lower control arms. Plan to move to MCS coilovers in the next couple of months.

From above it seems like a 275/35/18 is possible without coilovers and the right spacers. If I were to put the vehicle back to OEM height + spacers is there anything else I would need to be able to full turn without rubbing on the 285/35/18 tires? Wont be on a track for the next couple of months until the spring.

SupraDOc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayenne Turbo, STi
95% going with a set of the Titan7 T-R10 wheels in a square 18" set up and want to run 285/35/18 tires all around. Im on a set of high adjustable HKS lowering springs and have the SPL adjustable front lower control arms. Plan to move to MCS coilovers in the next couple of months.

From above it seems like a 275/35/18 is possible without coilovers and the right spacers. If I were to put the vehicle back to OEM height + spacers is there anything else I would need to be able to full turn without rubbing on the 285/35/18 tires? Wont be on a track for the next couple of months until the spring.
Do the HKS HAS allow you to adjust back to stock height?
Sponsored

Last edited: